Swinton away

RogerT

That result never entered my head! Swinton are a hard working side full of effort and that must have been one hell of a team performance, to be as rampant in the first half as that, let's hope that that's a new leaf and everybody else takes note. We as fans AND the club need to push just where we are and what we're doing. No league-leading try scorers, or goal-kicker this year, nobody carrying the team, nobody in the leading overall scorers' chart. We've got what every coach in this division would kill for, a close-knit group of players who turn up every week for next to no money, whilst those who think they're big time Charlie's sign for Bradford, Halifax, York thinking they're missing something and reckon they're going places, yet keep ending up going exactly nowhere. Going for money, not the game. You should really be burning out Mokko's phone battery pleading to get in his good books for next season. Lots of Rodneys, lots of plonkers. Alright, as Linners says, there might come a blip but a blip won't take away from what we've done and where we've been on yet another year's rollercoaster.

Edited by phildog
Omission
  • Like 2

We played our best 40 minutes of the season yesterday I’m sure if the heaven’s hadn’t of opened at half time we’d of scored a few points more, our defence in the second half was brilliant we kept them out for 24 tackles until they kicked it dead and we went the end and finished the game off 

meadows and woods kicking game was brilliant but how good was Buchanan running off them he created plenty with his runs 

Well played at weekend, your forwards absolutely bullied ours in that first half and its the best 40 mins I have seen from a team this season against Swinton 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

Any body seen any highlights of the match, yes I was there but it's still nice to look back on it, likewise with the Newcastle Thunder match.

• Like 1