Batley v London

Batley Bob

4 hours ago, phildog said:

Reading the interview with Linners in The Reporter series he's been more careful with his words than he was on radio but it still barely disguises his disappointment and now, for the first time, he's expressed feelings which probably don't stay within party lines. Let's hope that it resonates at board level. If it's size he wants then bring Kibula back. It's rumoured that he's not a great trainer but he's done it on field and would change our balance. For the first time in a long time we had a pack out on Sunday that was totally dominated and we need to change that with younger blood. We should gave gone for our old boy Will Maher a few weeks back as well. Surely there's a big body in the background at Cas?

Maher is that good that fax have sent him to Dewsbury 

• Like 1

IMG_0583.JPG

We've lost our first league game since Good Friday against a good team and the we're back to doom n gloom, the players are too old, we need young blood, the board aren't backing the coach blah blah. Our squad has cost less than half of Keighleys squad, its a near miracle that we are where we are. We're over halfway through the league and joint second, surely the board and our OAP squad deserve a bit of credit. I'm throughly enjoying this season, Sunday was another brilliant day out regardless of the result. Well done to the guys at Fox's for putting on the band and magician etc.

• Like 8

Just my opinion. Let us all put this in perspective, and get some reality on the current situation. We have lost ONE game.

We do not have a Derek Beaumont on board (Who I personally respect), or a sheikh Mansour the Man City owner looking to take over at the mount.

We have in the past, and will still continue to over achieve. We have a fantastic squad of players  who never let us down, led by a great coaching staff and management team.

Let us all just get behind the lads.,enjoy the ride, and stop moaning.

Just my opinion.

Edited by BirstallDog
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, BirstallDog said:

Just my opinion. Let us all put this in perspective, and get some reality on the current situation. We have lost ONE game.

We do not have a Derek Beaumont on board (Who I personally respect), or a sheikh Mansour the Man City owner looking to take over at the mount.

We have in the past, and will still continue to over achieve. We have a fantastic squad of players  who never let us down, led by a great coaching staff and management team.

Let us all just get behind the lads.,enjoy the ride, and stop moaning.

Just my opinion.

We aren’t moaning

it’s the coach who’s put it out on the radio ,

he’s said in the interview he thinks he needs fresh blood due to 14 training and injury and bans with players out on loan he also thinks the squad can only be pushed to limit the so many games 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1