v Bradford Bulls (A)

Raider83

Showed a lot of character to get the win. 

Johnston is very good when he just focuses on implementing a game plan and sticking to the basics. He turns into a liability when he over plays his hand and loses his cool. He stuck to the former and was an asset to us. 

I'm unsure who wasn't picked but from the squad at the start of the season we had missing: Sammut, Brooks, Evans, Mossop, Archer, Gillam, Corkill, Wells and D Toal so the fact we won some effort. 

Concerned for Danny Langtree his injury didn't look great, he's been one of our best. 

Tom Wilkinson should have been playing for Barrow years ago in my opinion, he's very solid in attack and defence just eats work up. 

We only play 1 top 7 side from now till the end of the season but there is plenty of work to do. 

• Like 1

That's a massive win for you guys tonight. Credit where credit is due, I thought the first half was terrible but Barrows game plan to take points when offer was the right thing to do. Makes this relegation battle at the bottom more interesting/nervous!! 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, wasginger said:

Well done Barrow. Having players tonight willing to roll their sleeves up and commit to the game. I noticed Mark Wilson and Kevin Brown getting really excited every time Bradfud were attacking Barrows line.

I was sick of hearing the two IMPARTIAL???? commentators lol,ridiculous really.

• Like 1

Would definitely be looking to sign Makin on a year long loan next season, not the biggest in the pack but runs like he is.

Outstanding effort across the team last night, thought Jackson had a good, solid game on debut, gutted he didn't bag a try!

Fingers crossed Langtree isn't out for weeks, is one of the first names on the teamsheet every game.

Also, was Evans injured?

• Like 1

Great result for you last night. Gave Bulls no respect, got under their skin and really upset their game plan. Really impressed with the half back combo of Johnston and Jackson, perhaps 6 & 7 for next season? Makin was outstanding, however 1 - 17 played well. Pity about Langtree, if it is a dislocated shoulder then he'll be a big miss for you in the run down to season end.

• Like 1