IMG

NickD

I see we’ve been ranked at 24 for now.  I’ll fess up that I have no idea what this will mean and I gather it will change when the 2024 league places are known.  
hopefully BSJ (or maybe even the club😱) will tell us what it all means.  

1 hour ago, NickD said:

I see we’ve been ranked at 24 for now.  I’ll fess up that I have no idea what this will mean and I gather it will change when the 2024 league places are known.  

It means in its simple form

All the teams in the championship & League 1 cannot go into super league🤔

And all the clubs in super league cannot go into the championship or League 1

Or even simplier

Nowt will change as super league clubs won't vote for change🤔😎

The rich looking after the rich

And the poor remaining poor 

Echo's of society today☹️☹️☹️

Edited by coolie
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, NickD said:

As far as I know the fine details have only been revealed to the clubs and they take a bit of fathoming (a lot more than Coolie's analysis, thankfully).

The broad outline was revealed in March: Rugby League grading criteria REVEALED by IMG to define Super League, Championship and League One – Total Rugby League (totalrl.com)

If you really have a week to spare see here: IMG Grading Unveiled - The General Rugby League Forum - Total Rugby League Fans Forum (totalrl.com)

This is a much better place to comment than our forum - there is already sufficient bile and delusion on the main page as it is.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

5 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

As far as I know the fine details have only been revealed to the clubs and they take a bit of fathoming (a lot more than Coolie's analysis, thankfully).

The broad outline was revealed in March: Rugby League grading criteria REVEALED by IMG to define Super League, Championship and League One – Total Rugby League (totalrl.com)

If you really have a week to spare see here: IMG Grading Unveiled - The General Rugby League Forum - Total Rugby League Fans Forum (totalrl.com)

This is a much better place to comment than our forum - there is already sufficient bile and delusion on the main page as it is.

Ta BSJ. 
As for the bile  and delusion I’d say fair enough form the few bits I read.   God  knows what anyone outside the sport will make of it and it certainly seems a poor deal for the league 1 and championship clubs.   

• Like 1

13 hours ago, NickD said:

Ta BSJ. 
As for the bile  and delusion I’d say fair enough form the few bits I read.   God  knows what anyone outside the sport will make of it and it certainly seems a poor deal for the league 1 and championship clubs.   

I don't disagree but that isn't IMG's remit, is it?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.