Post Season International Promotion and Attendances

19 minutes ago, Sports Prophet said:

What did it look like? Can you screenshot and post it on here?

Being Facebook it has vanished but as and when it rolls by again I will.

• Like 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

1 minute ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Is that promo as in advertisement, or promo as in promo code? Asking for a friend. 

A good question, I wasn't clear.

Your friend should know that it was an advert not a code.

Although, given the ticket price is basically 3 games for 2 right now ...

• Like 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

10 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

A good question, I wasn't clear.

Your friend should know that it was an advert not a code.

Although, given the ticket price is basically 3 games for 2 right now ...

Only going to the game at Saints with the other ones clashing with football but I’m sure the prices will be more than reasonable anyway 👍 

4 hours ago, Archie Gordon said:

Was just looking at availability for the Huddersfield test and they now have seats in only 3 stands for sale - about half the ground is shut! What's going on?

Given the seated stands that are open for sale at each of the three games (they finally added a seat plan to the St Helens game after I bought my tickets🙄) are only selling alternate rows. It seems half the ground is a ceiling they are struggling to reach!

• Sad 1

On 27/09/2023 at 04:13, Archie Gordon said:

Was just looking at availability for the Huddersfield test and they now have seats in only 3 stands for sale - about half the ground is shut! What's going on?

It's a series against one of those "plucky" little Pacific island countries, what else do you realistically expect? 

After all, if the broader public sees those countries the way @pahars' RU fan acquaintance does, no one other than current RL fans will bother with this.

• 2 weeks later...