Castleford Tigers set sights on Batley Bulldogs star as Super League club’s overhaul continues

Total Rugby League

2 hours ago, Total Rugby League said:

CASTLEFORD TIGERS have set their sights on a Batley Bulldogs star as their overhaul continues following a dismal Super League season. League Express understands that...

View the full article

Wow, knock me down with a feather, don't need to pay £2 to read that. Been a discussion point for weeks ,on the terraces and coffee shops. 

• Like 2

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Points of interest.

Hooley going on batley after season jaunt to Blackpool over rhinos Barcelona one.

Wardy staying with his old man so not made any plans to move his family up from london full time just yet... be a crying shame if linners is shunned once more at cas after Keighley gig.

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

muck fee!! its like an episode of the muppets show on here at the moment......

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.