2023 Attendances

Gav Wilson

18 hours ago, DEANO said:

I guess we’re embarrassed at the amount of tickets sold otherwise we’d be shouting from the rooftops like Wakefield 

That’s the spirit!

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

19 hours ago, DEANO said:

I guess we’re embarrassed at the amount of tickets sold otherwise we’d be shouting from the rooftops like Wakefield 

Wakey have sold a lot, but they are only 100 quid plus 2 free juniors, would imagine there are loads of husbands in wakey that opened their pressies Xmas day to find a season ticket for him and the kids from the missus 😉

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DEANO said:

Wasn’t meant to diss the club. Just trying to get an understanding of the sales

The increase for the forthcoming season is fantastic , but clint and gully playing laurel and hardy with us speccies hardly helps , a bit of transparency is all we ask for 

• Like 3

On 27/12/2023 at 19:45, DEANO said:

I think it’s great that ticket sales have gone up but don’t understand the secrecy surrounding the amount. 

Seems the club can’t win. Great news that sales are up and there’s still plenty of time before the official start. I thank them for being open with us.

Edited by White Knight
  • Like 2

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

If the club announce season ticket sales are up to 1100 from 1000 for example, people would say it’s not that impressive. Better to say “record season tickets sales” and a “big percentage increase on last year” without giving an actual figure. It’s basic marketing. 

As long as the sales are growing year on year then there’s nowt to moan about.

• Like 6

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season