Tonight's Fans Forum

thecrab

Unbelievable what this board is now doing, what a great night. Hope the people of Oldham get behind this new board, at my local club waterhead people are still negative towards our club. 

regarding the Playing squad it will be the best ever in League one outfit, like Ford said if we don’t go unbeaten and beat cougars 50 average points it will be a disappointment. I feel we will need to break all the records to get any credit from the wider public. 

2 hours ago, ManchesterYed said:

Unbelievable what this board is now doing, what a great night. Hope the people of Oldham get behind this new board, at my local club waterhead people are still negative towards our club. 

regarding the Playing squad it will be the best ever in League one outfit, like Ford said if we don’t go unbeaten and beat cougars 50 average points it will be a disappointment. I feel we will need to break all the records to get any credit from the wider public. 

The previous administrations attitude towards the amateur clubs did a lot of damage. This damage I believe will take as long time to heal.

2 hours ago, sheddingswasus said:

Back in my time the support from the Waterhead lads on the terraces was immence. Still see a lot of the lads at matches. Hopefully they will let the last 25 years go and realise what good times we have round the corner. 

Only time will tell on that one.

3 hours ago, ManchesterYed said:

Lots of Waterhead lads supported the club last season.

• Like 2