The Time Is Now. We Are York.

JonT

Bring it on!! Episode one drops a week today. Absolutely loved that last behind the scenes documentary so hope this is sustained throughout the whole year. The build up to this season is really to feel like something special.

• Like 7

Real quality Jon. Certainly helps build the atmosphere further ahead of an eagerly anticipated season. Loved the individual shots of the lads in training too. We have signed some very good players for this season. I’m buzzing! Can’t wait for it to start. Get the season tickets snapped up NOW! Covers all Valk games too. 

Edited by Fenton Knight
  • Like 6

great innovation, shows the club is moving in the right direction. What is there not to love with the York RLFC set up? cracking stadium, great people involved on and off the field, Inclusivity, quality merchandise, and I cannot believe the members pack, for £10 it is a steal, but if, like me, you were one of the lucky ones to get it for free with your season ticket it is amazing. Can't wait for the new season, we just need a good start and to kick on from there.  

• Like 7

Caught up with a few mates over the weekend and it’s clear that interest in the coming season stretches beyond existing Knights supporters. I know several who are excited by what is happening at the Knights and Valkyrie and can’t wait to take in the action for very the first time. The more the merrier. Spread the word!

• Like 7