Elite 1 Round 11

Morning Everyone we were going to Carcassonne v Albi however  18-00pm kick off is a little late with the travel so now St Esteve v Limoux.

Video up tomorrow of the day

Good news is that Jason Costigan Ex NRL caller Fox Sports is joining us to commentate on the Dragons and Toulouse matches + some Broncos (Steve Mascord when Jason in France) Radio only on the new station starting next month + some Elite matches on You Tube Twitch have selected around 5/6 so far.

Paul

Edited by ATLANTISMAN
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Lowdesert said:

Carca v Albi should be a cracker!

Really wanted to go however 18-00 kick off is ridiculous too late for lunch and chance of a dinner around 9pm + drive back home 90 mins.

Hope Albi win this will be the final i am certain.

P

• Like 1

SATURDAY
Carcassonne v Albi (KO 5pm UK Time): https://natv.fr/direct/ 

SUNDAY
Lescure v Salon (KO 2pm UK Time): Facebook
Toulouse v Avignon (KO 3pm UK Time): YouTube

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

5 minutes ago, NRLandSL said:

Anyone know what’s going on with Baptiste Fabre? I know he had only signed on a 3 month Contract. Is he injured or has he already returned to Australia.

I think he’s returned to Australia. There was an article posted on X but after reading a few lines it was then behind a paywall.

Edited by Gomersall
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gomersall said:

The lad in the 13 number for Dragons line up today Loan Castano is the only one in the SL Squad 2O24

• Like 1

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

Just now, audois said:

The lad in the 13 number for Dragons line up today Loan Castano is the only one in the SL Squad 2O24 number 25

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg