Barrow Vs Hunslet

pennington

Just now, The Vet said:

So that makes the touch judge quick then, I don’t remember that occasion with him today being caught, anyway he offers more than just goal kicking imo

Think he's getting mixed up with Costello as it was him that made the intercept and was caught before the half way line. 

• Like 4

Just now, blue forever said:

Think he's getting mixed up with Costello as it was him that made the intercept and was caught before the half way line. 

I was waiting for the reply as I knew it was Costello😂

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, 2Cents said:

Touch judge was step x step with him for that try. Today he was away clear but got caught at the half-way line. He's slowing down, not unexpectedly at 31. 

Think you're getting Shaw and Costello mixed up pal 🤣

5 minutes ago, The Vet said:

I was waiting for the reply as I knew it was Costello😂

Apologies, sitting on the far side high up in the stand it looked like Abbott....but it was Costello. Doh!

• Like 1

I didn’t go today but I’ve never been overly fussed about results in friendlies, especially in ridiculous conditions like that. It’s all about fitness, structure and getting the new lads bedded in. 

The injuries are a concern but we have 8 weeks until the league season starts so hopefully they’re not too serious

Some serious negativity on here today 🤔. People complaining we didn’t play expansive rugby in 60mph gust winds? Really? Was always gonna be an up the middle slog fest. Harsh comments on walker as I think he’s looked a decent signing so far. Judge him when the pitches firm up. Today was about getting Ramon and Greg Burke game time before the first competitive game next week. We’re still 3 from 3 so far… stay positive people 🔵⚪

• Like 4

2 hours ago, 2Cents said:

Touch judge was step x step with him for that try. Today he was away clear but got caught at the half-way line. He's slowing down, not unexpectedly at 31. 

Have u ever thought the touch judge might be a fast mover himself🤣 love to see yourself run down the wing in them conditions and a ball in hand instantly slower then the person chasing you using 2 arms 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bring back GB said:

Lots of negative comments on here. I didn't go today but surely the conditions made it impossible to play any decent rugby ????

I just can't see the point of all these friendlies. Two more serious injuries so it would seem today, Ryan Johnstone (bicep), and Shane Toal. Crazy.

No wonder his bicep is hurt the way he tackles & Toal is a winger end of, no chance he starts in the centre role  to light

Need another centre imo, if Clarke is playing in the forwards then we need to do some canny business before it starts

Just waiting for the Leopards to sign the papers 🙂 then hopefully we can pull another rabbit or 2 come Widnes game