Radio York.

I just heard Sharron this morning saying on Radio York that Clint will be on their Sports show on Tuesday to preview the new season. It starts at 600pm.

A couple of snippets whilst I'm on here. I noticed this morning that Midland Hurricanes lost 24-20 to a young Wigan side yesterday. Jason Bass scored a couple of tries for the Hurricanes and Jon Luke Kirby also scored one.

Edited by Clarence Street
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

4 hours ago, Clarence Street said:

I just heard Sharron this morning saying on Radio York that Clint will be on their Sports show on Tuesday to preview the new season. It starts at 600pm.

A couple of snippets whilst I'm on here. I noticed this morning that Midland Hurricanes lost 24-20 to a young Wigan side yesterday. Jason Bass scored a couple of tries for the Hurricanes and Jon Luke Kirby also scored one.

Is Clint going to be taking any questions through out the show?

4 hours ago, Puk said:

Is Clint going to be taking any questions through out the show?

I wouldn't know Puk. If I had to guess, I'd say no as Sharon didn't mention a Q/A session, it sounded like she was interviewing Clint so obviously she'll be asking the questions.

• Like 1

What do you want asking?

Jon Luke was at the Championship/L1 Launch on Friday representing the Hurricanes.

Spoke to a player who had played against the 2024 Knights in a behind closed doors pre-season. "We didn't see which way they went - they were very good"

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

great listen in with clint last night , really looking forward to the coming season where we should be a very entertaining side to watch , i do hope the public of york get behind us

• Like 6

Great listen last night with Clint a few things that came out of the show 1:season tickets up by 25% compared to last season 2:more double headers this season 3:points attached to the 1895 cup for IMG .

• Thanks 1