Emslie ankle,

Brad walker ankle,

Tom walker foot, 

Clarke HIA,

Jackson HIA (I think),

Ellis ankle.

Then on top of that 

Stacky had a 2 match ban ( 1 to go)

I wouldn't like to guess how many games Broady will miss. 

Looks like we will need the loan players before the season even starts.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Clarkey said:

The injury keeps growing.

Greenwood fail HIA,

Emslie ankle,

Brad walker ankle,

Tom walker foot, 

Clarke HIA,

Jackson HIA (I think),

Ellis ankle.

Then on top of that 

We don't have a game for 3 weeks which helps. 

Greenwood will be back. 

Clarke will be back. 

Adam Jackson passed his HIA. 

Tom Walker will probably be fit in 3 weeks time. 

Brad Walker will be fit in 3 weeks time. 

Gillam aiming for the 3rd game of the season. 

Toal and Bulman have a chance of being fit for 3 weeks time. 

Emslie have no idea but I'd guess he has a chance of being fit for 3 weeks time.

Unfortunately Stack and Broady are banned for the 1895 cup but Stack will be back for the first league game. 

As I said on the other thread losing today could massively help up in preparation for the 1895 cup. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, RSN said:

We don't have a game for 3 weeks which helps. 

Greenwood will be back. 

Clarke will be back. 

Adam Jackson passed his HIA. 

Tom Walker will probably be fit in 3 weeks time. 

Brad Walker will be fit in 3 weeks time. 

Gillam aiming for the 3rd game of the season. 

Toal and Bulman have a chance of being fit for 3 weeks time. 

Emslie have no idea but I'd guess he has a chance of being fit for 3 weeks time.

Unfortunately Stack and Broady are banned for the 1895 cup but Stack will be back for the first league game. 

As I said on the other thread losing today could massively help up in preparation for the 1895 cup. 

It will be good to see them all back. Three weeks off is great to the fact that the players can rest. Down side is 5 weeks till next home game I think. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Clarkey said:

The injury keeps growing.

Greenwood fail HIA,

Emslie ankle,

Brad walker ankle,

Tom walker foot, 

Clarke HIA,

Jackson HIA (I think),

Ellis ankle.

Then on top of that 

Several comments on FB who watched on TV spoke of how dreadful the pitch looked, especially compared to other teams. As I said in a previous post, it is very uneven and bumpy and it seems no money has been spent on it for years, because we couldn't afford to.  It is therefore NOT surprising that 3 or our injuries (Brad Walker in today's warm-up) and Emslie today suffered ankle injuries. Shane Toal was listed in today's Squad, but RSN said it'll be 3 weeks (unless he's referring to Dan Toal).

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, 2Cents said:

Several comments on FB who watched on TV spoke of how dreadful the pitch looked, especially compared to other teams. As I said in a previous post, it is very uneven and bumpy and it seems no money has been spent on it for years, because we couldn't afford to.  It is therefore NOT surprising that 3 or our injuries (Brad Walker in today's warm-up) and Emslie today suffered ankle injuries. Shane Toal was listed in today's Squad, but RSN said it'll be 3 weeks (unless he's referring to Dan Toal).

Ironically I think Brad Walker first suffered that ankle injury up at your spot last season when playing for Keighley, it was bone dry and there was 3 or 4 that came back injured.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, 2Cents said:

Brad did his ankle in the Whitehaven game. 

Shane was named in the 21 but not in the 18 squad. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ABrowny said:

Is it time to have a look at our fitness, strength and conditioning coaches. 

3 from 7 are head injuries, 3 are ankle injuries which are usually caused by a twist of the joint or being trapped within a tackle, please explain how the strength & conditioners can improve this, there is a pattern with your once or twice yearly comments on this forum, either 

(1) you have a vendetta with the coaching staff

(2) you are on the wind up to get attention

or

(3) which I suspect is most likely, you seem to be clueless on the sport of rugby league 👍

Edited by The Vet
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, HP Beans said:

I thought that the ref showed the red card twice yesterday and TV footage confirmed this yet only Broadbent was sent off?

Anyone else see this and have a view on it?

I was puzzled about that as well. Several of us thought we saw two reds being shown, though we were quite a way from the incident by the Lewthwaite suite at that time, making our way out.

• Like 1

Watching Dewsbury v York on YouTube and their pitch looks a mess as well.

Probably because it's February. 

I think we've all forgotten what winter rugby looks like on TV

• Like 4

You have  played more games than anyone and picked up injury’s. A full Barrow side will easily compete in the championship as will Haven. We all want to win but as Crarey & Jonty have said this is an extension of Pre Season, 3 week of and it will be a different story. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Haven 123 said:

Normally biting when this happens but who knows, might be absolutely nothing. Wardle knows what he’s doing…

Think it was a testicle grab/twist from what I heard in the marquee after the game, surely have to have concrete evidence to be banned.

• Like 1

Believe the Costello one was an alleged squirrel grip ,tv bit inconclusive but wardles reaction to what seemed a nothing tackle would suggest something occured, hopefully unproven as I think George Flanagan in recent years copped a big ban for same ,broady probably going to get a  ban for striking , similarly I'd imagine Lawton(think it was him) gets banned for a stamp and I think Taylor for contact on greenwood , conditions looked awful and looked like everyone was running around in  wellies 

• Like 1