Quarters Draw (3rd March):

1. Sheffield v Batley

2. Bradford v Swinton

3. York v Oldham

4. Wakefield v Barrow

Semis Draw (12th May):

Winner 2 v Winner 4

Winner 3 v Winner 1

So we play York away and if we win a Home semi final against Bradford or Swinton

• Thanks 2

York favourites I'd say, being the Championship club and being at home.  But we will certainly fancy our chances.  And both teams will be happy to avoid Wakefield in the semi's.  

• Like 1

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

On 18/02/2024 at 18:14, sheddingswasus said:

Quarters Draw (3rd March):

1. Sheffield v Batley

2. Bradford v Swinton

3. York v Oldham

4. Wakefield v Barrow

Semis Draw (12th May):

Winner 2 v Winner 4

Winner 3 v Winner 1

So we play York away and if we win a Home semi final against Bradford or Swinton

If we win sorry when we win against York then it would be Sheffield or batley, c'mon owdam 🏉

• Like 1

Looks like the final will KO at 17:45 following the main event.  So everyone will have left the stadium by then and going out revelling around Wembley.

The Women's final around 12:45 so a lot of the crowd will be in to catch the latter parts and cheer them on.  Why couldn't they have witched the start times around as I would have thought that there would be more interest from fans in the Sundeck Cup? Or am I wrong?

Ah well, it is what it is.

Tony Mac

If you’re going through hell, keep going – Winston Churchill

1 hour ago, Tony Mac said:

Looks like the final will KO at 17:45 following the main event.  So everyone will have left the stadium by then and going out revelling around Wembley.

The Women's final around 12:45 so a lot of the crowd will be in to catch the latter parts and cheer them on.  Why couldn't they have witched the start times around as I would have thought that there would be more interest from fans in the Sundeck Cup? Or am I wrong?

Ah well, it is what it is.

You’d imagine the optics are better for the women’s game if they can get a few shots of a semi decent crowd in waiting for the men’s final. They already know they’ll get a few thousand fans in for say, an Oldham vs Wakefield final in the 1895 cup.

4 hours ago, wozzeryedhead said:

Against swinton and York do we get half of the gate receipts because it's a cup match or do we only get a percentage of them, just wondering 🤔,if we do let's hope that there's is good crowds. 🏉.

I’m pretty sure it’s a 50/50 split after costs