Sat 2nd Mar: SL: Salford Red Devils v Hull KR KO 5.30pm (Sky/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Hull KR

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/03/24 at 18:00

"Sneyd has a real difficult kick here though"...

Was he blindfolded?

• Haha 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

2 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Sneeeyd does the business!

4-0, ktc.

we are now playing  RU - stoppage- penalty - kick etc etc

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Enjoying the quality of this...

Awful conditions. These are the games you’ve just got to find a way to grind a win out in.

I hope everyone that criticised the Craven Park pitch last week will be commenting about this marsh tonight… it looks like a Sunday League park pitch after two games of football. 

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

Just my personal opinion but on the matches I’ve watched so far SL has made a rather low key start to the season 

Wait until tomorrow...you'll think what you've seen so far is produce for the RL Gods.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Worzel said:

Awful conditions. These are the games you’ve just got to find a way to grind a win out in.

I hope everyone that criticised the Craven Park pitch last week will be commenting about this marsh tonight… it looks like a Sunday League park pitch after two games of football. 

It is still a lot better than CP's pitch last week

"Whirlwind start to this game" and "Breathless"?!?!

Really?

• Haha 2

Garbage decision, Rovers knock on there.

1 minute ago, Old Frightful said:

Wait until tomorrow...you'll think what you've seen so far is produce for the RL Gods.

Indeed, it's not often you have a team on it's 3rd game that has a 100% of their tries nominated for try of the month..

6 minutes ago, Click said:

It is still a lot better than CP's pitch last week

Yeah, if you think forgetting to fit any drainage to a professional sports “pitch” is better. It’s a swamp.

10 minutes ago, Worzel said:

It's muddy yes but not breaking up in massive chunks, there's no comparison.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Worzel said:

Yeah, if you think forgetting to fit any drainage to a professional sports “pitch” is better. It’s a swamp.

I'm not sure how many swamps you've been to ...

It is not great, but you can't compare it to CP last week.

5 minutes ago, Click said:

Indeed, it's not often you have a team on it's 3rd game that has a 100% of their tries nominated for try of the month..

I was in a pub quiz in Hull on Thursday and one of the team's names was "More red cards than try's".

As I suggested at the time, it would have been amusing but for their difficulty with the English language....

• Like 1

Great take for the try, but even the refs Mum would admit that Salford knocked on at the end of the prior set, never a drop out in a million years. 

2 minutes ago, Click said:

I'm not sure how many swamps you've been to ...

It is not great, but you can't compare it to CP last week.

Are you sure about that?

Stream Curse of the Swamp Creature by Larrys DEMOS CHANNNNNEL | Listen  online for free on SoundCloud

• Sad 1

Ref goes to the video ref for a Salford drop-out call when there’s no doubt, having not done so for the previous one where there was. Consistency is the only thing we ask. Either do both, or neither. 

FFS!, stop calling them "Hull"! 😡

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2