Town squad

I think this team is coming together with a mixture of youth and a few old heads, I was impressed on Sunday the way some of the young lads were taking the ball in. It was outstanding.  I would love to see Sammut take the line on more near the opposition line, he was unstoppable at times in his last spell for us. It’s a pity we have the 2 big spenders probably running away with this league, I think on our day we could be the next best after them. Hunslet away will be a big test for us, I think we need to win that one to tempt back some of the missing fans,. Hopefully there won’t be a massive Premier league game on for our next home game. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Unicorn 106 said:

I would love to see Sammut take the line on more

I was saying this on Sunday , i actually wondered if he was fully fit . Lots of string pulling , some nice plays and directing traffic which is all good of course but i love to see his going at the line . Maybe its just father time , good to see him though 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, DavidM said:

I was saying this on Sunday , i actually wondered if he was fully fit . Lots of string pulling , some nice plays and directing traffic which is all good of course but i love to see his going at the line . Maybe its just father time , good to see him though 

I don't think we can expect to see the old Jarrad, he is 37 now and his legs are 7 years older than when he last played for us. Him and Buffer have a combined age of 76 when they play in the halves together !

• Haha 1

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

Just now, Derwent said:

I don't think we can expect to see the old Jarrad, he is 37 now and his legs are 7 years older than when he last played for us. Him and Buffer have a combined age of 76 when they play in the halves together !

Indeed , complimenting Walker as well I guess 

1 hour ago, bobg said:

Any update on our overseas signings ?are they likely to be here in time to play at Hunslet next Sunday?

They're probably waiting for it to stop raining for a day at least 🙈

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...