Elite 1 Playoffs

Good win for Limoux. Saint-Estève started strong but were ultimately outgunned. Corentin Le Cam continues to intrigue me, I'm not sure prop is his best position. 

On 04/05/2024 at 15:50, eal said:

Good win for Limoux. Saint-Estève started strong but were ultimately outgunned. Corentin Le Cam continues to intrigue me, I'm not sure prop is his best position. 

I don’t think anyone knows what his best position is.

I don’t think he has the grit and determination for prop, speed for the back three, skill and athletism for the backs.  I can only see him as an impact player coming on close to the oppositions line.

1 hour ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Albi v Carcassonne final for me.

Hope so predicted this at the start of the season

Albi v Limoux could well be the battle between Gigot and Ford. Albi beat The Grizzlies a few weeks back in the mud. This one will be closer, a real nail biter methinks.

Albi are up for it. The local buses and other things are flying the Tigers flag, a mini fever has hit the town. Monday morning at eight o’clock the Albi  overseas players were hard at it in the gym. You can’t fault the attitude at least.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Limoux will win I reckon, Albi haven't played for a month and have been struggling since their 11 match winning run, and limoux are almost back to full strength. Stop gigot you stop Albi. 

Edited by barnyia

4 hours ago, oiseau said:

Albi v Limoux could well be the battle between Gigot and Ford. Albi beat The Grizzlies a few weeks back in the mud. This one will be closer, a real nail biter methinks.

Albi are up for it. The local buses and other things are flying the Tigers flag, a mini fever has hit the town. Monday morning at eight o’clock the Albi  overseas players were hard at it in the gym. You can’t fault the attitude at least.

Brilliant love it 

• Like 1

The Albi u17s play Lézignan in the curtain raiser, in the semi final of the play offs, Lézignan beat them 2 weeks ago in the cup final by a couple of points, 

• Thanks 1

An outstanding first half, Albi start strong, Limoux fight back, and then right before the break some fisticuffs on the sidelines with Albi's Nittim Pedrero being sent off. 16-16, all to play for.

Classic Tony Gigot, misses touch on a penalty kick, then his next kick is a 40/20 which sets up potentially the match winning try for Albi.