Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Castleford Tigers v Huddersfield Giants

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Poll: Castleford Tigers v Huddersfield Giants (3 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Castleford (2 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

2. Huddersfield (1 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

3. Draw (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 ckn

ckn
  • Admin
  • 16,846 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:04 AM

Discuss the game here!

Arguing with the forum trolls is like playing chess with a pigeon.  No matter how good you are, the bird will **** on the board and strut around like it won anyway

#2 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,952 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 10:54 AM

Cas to get 4 on the bounce for the first time since 1872

Cas by 6
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#3 GIANTSTRIDES

GIANTSTRIDES
  • Coach
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 03:17 PM

Giants have a decent record against Cas, but they have a full squad to pick from (i think ) whereas we have quite a few injuries, We have got a bigger squad than them i think and the lads who have been playing have done well by and large, depends if we take our chances instead of blowing them. Not seen that much of Cas, but well aware of what they are capable of, I think we will take a close game, (hopefully).
Dont expect anything from a pig but a grunt

#4 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,074 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:47 PM

QUOTE (Kenilworth Tiger @ Jun 30 2010, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cas to get 4 on the bounce for the first time since 1872

Cas by 6

Giants by a million. biggrin.gif

Giants by one.

Who cares? Just as long as Huddersfield win! cool.gif

Would I say the same if your team wasn't breathing down our necks? Maybe. wink.gif

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#5 Tommy The C5t

Tommy The C5t
  • Coach
  • 13,479 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:54 PM

Huddersfield by 72

#6 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,952 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:09 AM

QUOTE (Tommy The C5t @ Jul 1 2010, 12:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Huddersfield by 72

laugh.gif How bad does that make Bradford then - not sure if you remember but we beqat you at the weekend fairly easily!!!

laugh.gif
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#7 NEIL FOX IS GOD

NEIL FOX IS GOD
  • Coach
  • 2,353 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 04:05 PM

Cas by 8
Posted Image

#8 jackknife

jackknife
  • Coach
  • 2,074 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 04:07 PM

cas by 2, fingers crossed
COME ON THE CORN
CLASSY CAS 4EVA
Go Go Go York City Knights!

#9 snapski

snapski
  • Coach
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 04:32 PM

fantastic win by the tigers

#10 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,952 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 04:36 PM

Get in - get in - get in

Just off to check the Bradford score...

Posted Image

#11 amh

amh
  • 11,085 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 04:56 PM

sounds like another bad day at the office for the Giants sad.gif

Well done Cas - well at least Bulls and Wakey lost too and we're both still above them, will have to shape up if we're to remain above you, like I said - well done

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

#12 Steve May

Steve May
  • Coach
  • 10,111 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 07:31 PM

QUOTE (amh @ Jul 4 2010, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sounds like another bad day at the office for the Giants sad.gif

Just going through the motions until the end of the season now I think.

That's me.  I'm done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users