#21 Tommy The C5t

Tommy The C5t
  • Coach
  • 13,479 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE (brooza @ Aug 12 2010, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just got an email

Hi Fellow Rugby League fan

Many thanks for your email. regarding Rugby League Live.

I can confirm that the game is to be released in the UK, and we will be announcing the release date next week.

Please note we can also confirm that the game will be on sale in Game,Gamestation,and all good independent video games stores, as well as selected on line stores. Plus of course directly from ourselves. Further announcements will be made next week
In the meantime you may enjoy the trailer of the game

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd.

Yeah like I said Game on broadway in Bradford are getting four copies on the 2nd September. You'll have to be quick to get this game.

#22 brooza

brooza
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE (Tommy The C5t @ Aug 12 2010, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah like I said Game on broadway in Bradford are getting four copies on the 2nd September. You'll have to be quick to get this game.

Hopefully they'll e getting it in near me. Doubt I'll have to be too quick though
St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#23 donny donny

donny donny
  • Coach
  • 132 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 08:31 AM

According to the sidhe forums it's looking like a late October release over here.

Also I doubt Championship teams are in.

#24 no13benny

no13benny
  • Coach
  • 820 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 09:08 AM

If anyone finds a web link for UK preorder, could they post it here please? I'll be getting a copy, before I get a system to play it on! Also where's the TRL comp thread gone? Was it for PS3 or XBOX?

Edited by no13benny, 13 August 2010 - 09:19 AM.

Super League, Championship, the play-offs, Challenge Cup, and World Cup.
Http://www.freewebs.com/sltipping

#25 brooza

brooza
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 09:35 AM

Quote from Sidhe forum

Ok fellas, I've spoken to a source at Alternative and the situation is this:

Rugby League Live will be released in the UK during the last week in October, possibly the first week in November. I don't know the ins and outs of the importing business, but due to the Aussie dollar being strong against the weak english pound, the game would have to cost 65 + in the uk to be released at the same time.

Apparently, if it were released simultaneously, people could buy the game in the uk, import it into Aus/NZ for a lot less than they'd pay for it off the shelf, so it makes sense for HES to have at least a six week delay to the UK release.

Also, I'm 99% sure that there WILL NOT be a franchise mode in Rugby League Live. It was stressed to me that Big Ant were keen to get the online multiplayer side of the game as perfect as can be, so they had to make sacrifices and Franchise is one of them.

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

#26 jackknife

jackknife
  • Coach
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 12:09 PM

QUOTE (no13benny @ Aug 13 2010, 10:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If anyone finds a web link for UK preorder, could they post it here please? I'll be getting a copy, before I get a system to play it on! Also where's the TRL comp thread gone? Was it for PS3 or XBOX?

both
COME ON THE CORN
CLASSY CAS 4EVA
Go Go Go York City Knights!

#27 Yorkie44

Yorkie44
  • Coach
  • 350 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 12:20 PM

While where on this subject, does anyone know where to download any of the previous games?

#28 brooza

brooza
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 12:53 PM

QUOTE (Yorkie44 @ Aug 13 2010, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
While where on this subject, does anyone know where to download any of the previous games?

careful now

#29 Yorkie44

Yorkie44
  • Coach
  • 350 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 01:07 PM

QUOTE (brooza @ Aug 13 2010, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
careful now

Not for free, to pay for, I'm not a criminal rolleyes.gif

#30 Vambo

Vambo
  • Coach
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 06:05 PM

Think I'll import my copy if there's gonna be a Stain on the cover!

Posted Image

#31 brooza

brooza
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:46 AM

http://www.mightyape...e/7386303/?nt=1

Works out approx. 53, plus possible import tax (may be about 7-9)

Comes out a week earlier that Oz (27/08)

#32 no13benny

no13benny
  • Coach
  • 820 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:29 AM

Rugby League Live

Just discovered this, a bit fuzzy quality, but the tackles, and smoothness look awesome!
Super League, Championship, the play-offs, Challenge Cup, and World Cup.
Http://www.freewebs.com/sltipping

#33 Wendall

Wendall
  • Banned
  • 6,758 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:33 AM

QUOTE (no13benny @ Aug 19 2010, 10:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Rugby League Live

Just discovered this, a bit fuzzy quality, but the tackles, and smoothness look awesome!

Like the shot of Richie Mathers getting crunched!

#34 BulldogBurt

BulldogBurt
  • Coach
  • 376 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:39 AM

QUOTE (no13benny @ Aug 19 2010, 10:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Rugby League Live

It's the same clip as on the e-mail Brooza posted, but his was the Official one and is better quality.

Agree, there looks a lot more variation in the tackling and the big shots look good, particularly liked the one of the Wire player getting smashed!

#35 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 03:15 PM

It looks like they've used the Madden style tackling system, where its much more dynamic and can actually win more on the contact biggrin.gif

Cummins Out.

#36 jackknife

jackknife
  • Coach
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 09:17 AM

went in town (york) other day and asked in blockbusters when they will be getting there copies in and they had never heard of the game and had no idea if they were getting it or not, iv also checked the net for a shop that you can pre order it from in england but cant find any?

any help please? biggrin.gif
COME ON THE CORN
CLASSY CAS 4EVA
Go Go Go York City Knights!

#37 my missus

my missus
  • Coach
  • 4,859 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 04:15 PM

looks ok for mine see video trailer.
here

What does it mean
This tearjerking scene
Beamed into my home
That it moves me so much
Why all the fuss
It's only two humans being.

#38 The Best The Beautiful The Only

The Best The Beautiful The Only
  • Coach
  • 1,576 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 08:51 PM

Looks ###### like all the others. Want a good game, wait for EA MMA to come out, it's going to rock.

#39 saintfrank

saintfrank
  • Coach
  • 311 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 09:34 PM

dont think i shall bother huh.gif
Saints Fan from 47 through good and bad times

#40 brooza

brooza
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:42 AM

QUOTE (The Best The Beautiful The Only @ Aug 23 2010, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks ###### like all the others. Want a good game, wait for EA MMA to come out, it's going to rock.

Does that have a Rugby League mode?

No?

I'll get RLL instead then

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users