1. 1. Who will win?

• Crusaders
    • St Helens
    • Draw

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The injustice of last week will be rectified by the fired up boys of the mighty Cru. Saints will wilt under such an onslaught! Justice for nobby!

PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF http://www.rugbyleaguecares.org/ and http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/article/8790/join-team-wales-for-2013

Predictions for the future -

Crusaders RL to get a franchise for 2012 onwards -WRONG

Widnes Vikings also to get a franchise - RIGHT

Crusaders RL to do the double over Widnes and finish five places ahead of them -WRONG

Widnes Vikings NOT to dominate rugby league in years to come! STILL TO COME

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/cardiffdemonsrlfc/

http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/

I promise to pay �10 to the charity of Bomb Jacks choice if Widnes Millionaires finish above the battling underdogs Crusaders RL. I OWE A TENNER!

http://www.jaxaxe.co...89/Default.aspx

st.s by 40 to keep the play-off spot going till the last game of the season

I'd hope so, but I think this will be more of a struggle, I think Noble is a very good coach (although not a coach I'd want at Saints) and he knows how to get a team well drilled.

I'd be happy for Saints to win by between 10 and 20. Unless Hull beat Warrington we will need a head start over warrington come the last game. As I think Warrington will really rack up the points against Harlequins, much more than Castleford.

It's all about da bass

I'd hope so, but I think this will be more of a struggle, I think Noble is a very good coach (although not a coach I'd want at Saints) and he knows how to get a team well drilled.

I'd be happy for Saints to win by between 10 and 20. Unless Hull beat Warrington we will need a head start over warrington come the last game. As I think Warrington will really rack up the points against Harlequins, much more than Castleford.

i dont no, did you see cas leeds game?

COME ON THE CORN

CLASSY CAS 4EVA

Go Go Go York City Knights!

This game has banana skin written all over it...

... but I think Crusaders will keep their feet and come through.

:D

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

This game has banana skin written all over it...

... but I think Crusaders will keep their feet and come through.

Agree with you Padge, I also think the Crusaders will keep their feet and come through this one. ;)

I really want Skints to come a cropper here, but in all honesty can't see it happening, but maybe Cru will keep them to a late winner/10 point margin score, keeping their play-off hopes going to the last game, and 2nd place still up for grabs for us.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

gardener in the corner 14-10 saints

Did he plant anything nice? :huh:

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

A seed of doubt? :lol:

Welcome aboard... ;)