Today's Game

Kaz

On the ainscough debacle, why on earth did he decide to go across field, rather than the near side. It's the most clueless act I've ever seen on a pitch. I wish I could feel sorry for him, but an ex Jambo and now one of kears cronies, i just can't help feeling rather gleeful at it. If haven don't go down I'd love it to be Batley.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

dr should be scrapped for the sake of all championship clubs and the players .it all works one way as we have seen by wigan withdrawing players at the last minute , not fair to town and not fair to the players .minimum loans of one month should be the way forward .........signings , i would like us to re-sign everyone from this season , but if any want to go elsewhere fair enough , i only want to see players who want to play for the town shirt .

dr should be scrapped for the sake of all championship clubs and the players .it all works one way as we have seen by wigan withdrawing players at the last minute , not fair to town and not fair to the players .minimum loans of one month should be the way forward .........signings , i would like us to re-sign everyone from this season , but if any want to go elsewhere fair enough , i only want to see players who want to play for the town shirt .

i am not a big fan of DR anymore but we are going to be up against more full timers next season and it's going to be tougher and more competitive . Also we have the age old problem of recruiting from out of the county. I would love our own strengthend squad but is it possible on our budget.

all he had to do was run the ball in and take a tackle unbelievable bet the lads where chuffed with no winning pay

He could have just knocked it on and picked it back up !! The poor lad just had a mare, I hope he get's over it, he's an abrasive character but you wouldn't wish that on anyone............Well maybe Tyler Hepi  ;)

Archived