Haven Off

Hate the rec

Ffs seemed to remember them laughing their heads off when something similar happened at town,oh well what comes around goes around!

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Ffs seemed to remember them laughing their heads off when something similar happened at town,oh well what comes around goes around!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.....

Seen the photos posted on Twitter and there's quite a few paddling pools down at the Kells End...

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.....

Seen the photos posted on Twitter and there's quite a few paddling pools down at the Kells End...

Now come on you lot, be nice.......just had a look on the dark side and they have been getting there excuses in all afternoon.....whatabloodyshambles.com

That's the point I am making anok, but they are the best team in RL so it doesn't count, had to laugh tho they were quick to point out its not there doing :taunt:,  -hithole.com

Now come on you lot, be nice.......just had a look on the dark side and they have been getting there excuses in all afternoon.....whatabloodyshambles.com

is it not towns fault everything else usually is!

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

That's the point I am making anok, but they are the best team in RL so it doesn't count, had to laugh tho they were quick to point out its not there doing :taunt:,  -hithole.com

I thought they had improved the drainage of the pitch at the "worlds best stadium"..... obviously not as they've now had two matches called off this season!!!

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

is it not towns fault everything else usually is!

Never thought of that.....of course it must be our fault, we sign players......play games......usually beat them.....so the gods of water ###### down in west cumbria......100% our fault....end off....

They will probably be delighted it was called off, Horrible weather, top football and Super league on the box, they would have been lucky to pull in 500 despite some good results of late. They would also fancy getting Broncos up here for a mid week game.

Archived