Uninteresting Trivial Facts

A tip for having a good night's sleep:

Do not read the opening part of Stephen King's The Stand, then watch the news covering large scale predictions of swine-flu deaths then go to sleep.

It makes for very weird and apocalyptic dreams :unsure:

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

4:30 is a ridiculous time of the day to get up on a Saturday simply so that I can take the wife shopping to the Next sale :angry:

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

There's a group of people walking over the path across the field behind us, all dressed in Christmas stuff.

I had to get the wife to check I wasn't hallucinating after her extraordinarily hot curry...

During the forum downtime I have made great strides towards booking a holiday to Cyprus with the girls in October. We are close to making a decision....& being a group of women thats a big step indeed :D

I saw Elvis a couple of years ago in Protaris.

It was so hot here last night that the entertainingly named cat had to segue from the sofa, to the wood floor, to the tiles before finally trying to get some sleep on top of the iron stove.

my wife is 22 week pregnant

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

my wife is 22 week pregnant

Congratulations.

My wife is now almost 13 weeks not pregnant, our little boy is now sleeping through the night which is a blessed relief. He goes down around 10ish and sleeps through until 7am.

Congratulations.

My wife is now almost 13 weeks not pregnant, our little boy is now sleeping through the night which is a blessed relief. He goes down around 10ish and sleeps through until 7am.

F@@K me that's amazing!!

ANd thanks!

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Anybody want a puppy? Cross Doberman type big scary dog thing (although as soft as your pocket) and collie sheepdog.

Three have survived, one is earmarked for a home. The other two are headed for the water barrel. :(

Six months quarantine though.

I have scrabbled through my lexicon and come up with the word "iniquitous".

I'm trying to imagine quite how tubby I would be if I hadn't been a smoker for the past 35 years.

Zoe just came home with 20 Mayfair Smooth for