Stratobill

Win , Lose Or Draw   

54 members have voted

1. 1. Winners

• Featherstone Rovers
    • Halifax
    • Draw

Fev 18- 0 Fax

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fev 32 -8 fax .wot can i say totally killin em in every way. Think Calland will be walkin in the mornin

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

final score fev 38 -4 Fax . WOW what a team .think attendance was 2002

sorry they scored again 44 4 i goin work

sorry they scored again 44 4 i goin work

Anyone know the official man of match n attendance? Tannoy near main stand was useless so couldnt hear anything. Must been all the noise from the Family stand. Fantastic atmosphere tonight , best for ages. Absolutely buzzin at work.

that was the best rovers display i've seen in years. make no mistake, that wasn't a bad side we beat tonight. if the people of Featherstone can't turn out to watch rugby like that, then i despair.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

Anyone know the official man of match n attendance? Tannoy near main stand was useless so couldnt hear anything. Must been all the noise from the Family stand. Fantastic atmosphere tonight , best for ages. Absolutely buzzin at work.

Att 2353

mom Spears

Att 2353

mom Spears

I think you will find Mr Spears received the accolade in error , i know on good authority it was supposed to be Grayshon alathough my personal vote would have been Briggs.

Rovers worth watching these days - might have to seriously consider changing my user name!!!

Hope thats not the biggest attendances this season. Agree with Bob if they cant turn up now after 5 excellent wins then there is no hope. Know of a lot of people that are away or working tonight so there is hope for a 3k crowd during the season, esp if we all can bring a kid to the match. Thought Hardman was excellent in 1st half, stopping several tries and taking numerous high kicks but my man of match goes to the one and only Stuart Dickens followed by Spears and then Hardman.

I think you will find Mr Spears received the accolade in error , i know on good authority it was supposed to be Grayshon alathough my personal vote would have been Briggs.

Rovers worth watching these days - might have to seriously consider changing my user name!!!

Yes I thought it must be an error as Grayshon was unstoppable out wide, but what a superb performance from all the lads surely the stop at homes must start drifting back.

I agree Briggsy was superb, but to be honest I couldn't pick out a weak link tonight in both attack or defence and if you asked anyone there tonight to pick a top 3 I bet you get most of the team mentioned by someone rather than the usual 3 or 4 names in a different order!!

I'm sure Tim will get some stick for being wrongly announced mom, particluarly if someone mixed him up with Grayshon (only about a foot difference in height between them!!)

Fantastic performance from 1 to 17, well done!!!!!!! :D

Grayshon & Briggs deserve a special mention because they were both awesome today and Halifax struggled to cope!!!!!!!!!

Bring on Sheffield

UP THE ROVERS

Edited by K.Loxton

No matter what the result, always a true Fev fan.

"COME ON LADS MAKE US PROUD"

5 wins out of 5 is again a club record. Bring on the Eagles and lets make it 6 wins, should score bucket loads on their wide pitch. Shame its on a friday night as I dont get Fridays off. Buzzin like a kid at xmas

Great TEAM performance again!

Dissapointed with Fax though, they obviously have problems in the camp. Once their initial energy had burnt out after about 20 minutes and they hadn't breached the Fev defence they looked a beaten team.

Stand out performers for me in attack - Briggs, Grayshon, Finn, Parker (he's got a great left arm fend), defencivly - Morrison, Dickens, Tonks and Briggs.

Will hold back judgement on how the season will pan out until we have played Widnes & Leigh, who along with Halifax (if they get a decent coach) will be our main rivals.

5 wins out of 5 is again a club record. Bring on the Eagles and lets make it 6 wins, should score bucket loads on their wide pitch. Shame its on a friday night as I dont get Fridays off. Buzzin like a kid at xmas

Its not Friday, its Sunday 11th at Bramall Lane. The reserves play Friday :rolleyes:

The weak conform, the strong survive.

excellent! glad it panned out as i hoped with our defence nullifying the 'backlash' effect and once we scored in 2nd it was floodgates open.

i thought we would be sending grayson at black n it worked a treat but it was the defence that won us that game they were just sickened and its the best rovers defence ive ever seen.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

46- 8 to Fev. It's mainly what i'd like us to do after the semis last year but if we play like we can then there's no reason why not!
.Excellent prediction Mick H , closest score prediction even though Lounge Room Lizard said that they wouldnt get 40 near us. Majority of fans thought it would be a close game and only dreamed of such an excellent victory AGAIN

Wuhoo! Not very often i get a sore throat at a home game! Great atmosphere too- I love those night games! I think we put alot of demons to bed last night and no ammount of marketing can attract supporters better than that!

Same here. Perhaps better lighting might be required but I too like the night games.

Featherstone Rovers-a Super league club in waiting. It's time to let us in.