C*s Fined

bigjohn

Just read that myself.

Yet another fine for them, chants, bottles..... what next?

Also seen Mcgoldrick has received yet another warning for foul play. How many more before he gets another ban?

Just the type of team they need in S/L :dry::dry:

The weak conform, the strong survive.

As much as this made me smile as it could well be the final nail in there super league coffin, it does seem a bit excessive. After all some folk are dead against the practise its against there religious beliefs

As much as this made me smile as it could well be the final nail in there super league coffin, it does seem a bit excessive. After all some folk are dead against the practise its against there religious beliefs

Surely then they should keep their beliefs to themselves rather than use them to cause trouble?

Surely then they should keep their beliefs to themselves rather than use them to cause trouble?

hear hear the idea that this kind of behaviour can be explained or excused on account of 'religious belief' goes beyond appalling.

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

You could say the same about the protests against the soldiers who came home to be met by groups calling them baby killers and terrorists, i think there beliefs should of been kept to themselves. But we live in a country that allows freedom of speech so they were allowed at the homecoming to air there views. Surely the same applies to homosexuality some people dont agree with it. Im not one of them i might add whoever someone wants to share there bed with at night is up to them

hear hear the idea that this kind of behaviour can be explained or excused on account of 'religious belief' goes beyond appalling.

How is it appaling is it not against the christian and muslim faiths, some people im afraid are opposed to the practise. It would seem now not only are you not allowed to say you dont agree with it your not allowed to say others may not agree with it

Edited by LOWFIELD

Been on the blower, Ladbrokes best price for this thread to get locked, 1/33 on.

pound to a penny hes reported it already, the man who cant tolerate free speech if it goes against his thoughts. The dont like it ban it saying was written with him in mind

How PATHETIC, being Gay, Lesbian Homosexual what ever you want to call it isnt compulsory. Some of the nicest people I know are brilliant caring people who just happen to be Gay. The trouble with the Cas fans is that their knuckles still trail on the floor and some are so ignorant they just go along with the rest of the IDIOTS. This doesnt just apply to CAS fans may I also add. Personally I cant abide numbskulls who shout foul mouthed insults at any other teams players but they pay their money and if you point out that their foul mouths cause offence you just get laughed at. It shouldnt be allowed by any fans and Cas should get what they deserve. RANT OVER CHEERS......

How is it appaling is it not against the christian and muslim faiths, some people im afraid are opposed to the practise. It would seem now not only are you not allowed to say you dont agree with it your not allowed to say others may not agree with it

you are not allowed to chant homophobic abuse at people

preumably you are ok with female circumcision a practice allowed in other religions.

religion has nothing to do with what is legal and illegal. If the law is broken in the name of religion then the consequences are the same.

the law was broken by the hecklers of the returning troops: that is why there were arrests made. But comparison between the two is meaningless anyway. The government has choen to go to fight a war i which its and another coubtries citizens are being maimed and killed. That has to be jutified. Some pople believe that there is no justification for the war, some people believe there is. people don't have to justify their sewxuality, their race, or their gender.

Congratulations to the RFL.

persecuting, harrassing, discriminating against people on the grounds of their race, sexuality or gender is morally wrong. The 'Chritian Faith', and the 'Muslim Faith' have many strands supporting or being against all sorts of stuff. Check the Book Of Leviticus.

Keeping it local

pound to a penny hes reported it already, the man who cant tolerate free speech if it goes against his thoughts. The dont like it ban it saying was written with him in mind

pathetic.

I was advised to by a friend of yours but changed my mind.

Therei s no such thing as free speech, only freedom of speech which is different. There are limits to it. There are rules on this forum, if you break them , then it's rigt and proper that someone shoiuld say so.

Your last sentence is meaningless.

Keeping it local

you are not allowed to chant homophobic abuse at people

preumably you are ok with female circumcision a practice allowed in other religions.

religion has nothing to do with what is legal and illegal. If the law is broken in the name of religion then the consequences are the same.

the law was broken by the hecklers of the returning troops: that is why there were arrests made. But comparison between the two is meaningless anyway. The government has choen to go to fight a war i which its and another coubtries citizens are being maimed and killed. That has to be jutified. Some pople believe that there is no justification for the war, some people believe there is. people don't have to justify their sewxuality, their race, or their gender.

Congratulations to the RFL.

persecuting, harrassing, discriminating against people on the grounds of their race, sexuality or gender is morally wrong. The 'Chritian Faith', and the 'Muslim Faith' have many strands supporting or being against all sorts of stuff. Check the Book Of Leviticus.

says the man who doesnt get involved in discussions on THIS forum.

I got abused the second i walked into the ground Sunday and got the same things said to me that Thomas got said to him, whats the difference

pathetic.

I was advised to by a friend of yours but changed my mind.

Therei s no such thing as free speech, only freedom of speech which is different. There are limits to it. There are rules on this forum, if you break them , then it's rigt and proper that someone shoiuld say so.

Your last sentence is meaningless.

what rules are broke,

says the man who doesnt get involved in discussions on THIS forum.

I got abused the second i walked into the ground Sunday and got the same things said to me that Thomas got said to him, whats the difference

thats's right I don't, but everyone has thier limits.

there is no diference in the sense that both would be abusive and homophobic: how did he know you were gay? edit: Thomas was constantly abused by a large crowd of people and no action was taken.

Edited by l'angelo mysterioso

Keeping it local

what rules are broke,

the ones thast are broken when posts are reported. It tells you what they are at the top of the 'forum'

Keeping it local

WARNING

I don't mind discussion or debate, but I can see this becoming personal, PLease by all means voice your opinions, but do NOT berate those that feel differently, there are no rights and wrongs, just personal persuasions.

Failing that this thread will disappear.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

WARNING

I don't mind discussion or debate, but I can see this becoming personal, PLease by all means voice your opinions, but do NOT berate those that feel differently, there are no rights and wrongs, just personal persuasions.

Bob's red text is out! :ph34r:

Cummins Out.

WARNING

Just as things start to get interesting, up pops big brother to spoil the fun.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

thats's right I don't, but everyone has thier limits.

there is no diference in the sense that both would be abusive and homophobic: how did he know you were gay? edit: Thomas was constantly abused by a large crowd of people and no action was taken.

How did who know i was gay?

Who said it was an he who abused me?

Does it matter if its a large group or 1 person?

No action was taken against the person who called me as i entered the ground a "short, fat, gay looking #####"

Edited by LOWFIELD

How did who know i was gay?

Who said it was an he who abused me?

I'll bet it was either an ex-boyfriend or Robin.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"