1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford
    • Harlequins
    • Draw

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on you quins..........................

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

come on you quins..........................

VW! Just when I thought we were getting on so well! :D

Both teams are desperate for a win and both must fancy their chances. I'll go with a Salford win, due to home advantage, but I think it will be close.

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

VW! Just when I thought we were getting on so well! :D

Both teams are desperate for a win and both must fancy their chances. I'll go with a Salford win, due to home advantage, but I think it will be close.

actually it's not a wind up for once, quins are actually my second team.

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

Have to admit to not seeing that much of either team this season, But this is just the sort of game that either one could win very well, Iv'e had first hand of seeing a team take Salford lightly and pay for it, If they play like that again they will be hard to beat, but Quins also keep coming up with a top performance, So It's on the fence for me.

Dont expect anything from a pig but a grunt

That old McCrae/Simms magic to give Quins a win by 18+

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quins have fallen off the rails, not that we ever got on the rails for very long to begin with.

I know that and so do you but have you ever heard any of the sky pundits suggest this. ?

Home win but with a very spirited performance from the visitors. At least thats what sky will tell us. ;)

Mac cant do any wrong in there eyes.

Edited by Spicer

I know that and so do you but have you ever heard any of the sky pundits suggest this. ?

Home win but with a very spirited performance from the visitors. At least thats what sky will tell us. ;)

Mac cant do any wrong in there eyes.

Which Mac? McDermott or McRae? Or maybe Ronald MacDonald?

alford fail to raise their game for playing those around us and I don't expect this to be any different.

Poor game poor crowd me watching the countdown clock wishing it was all over, quins win by 2.

Play off hopes ha ha ha.

We've been terrible all season bar about five or six games.

I thought we were guaranteed another year are there relegtation playoffs already with the Championship sides. ;)

Play off hopes ha ha ha.

We've been terrible all season bar about five or six games.

To be fair PTB they could be referring to the academy under 15`s or any other Quins RL side other than

the Super League squad. Just a thought ;)

Well can I just say for the benefit of Tony XIII who'll be reading this, the Willows looks very idyllic tonight with the clear sky and the sun setting to my right as Salford & Harlequins get ready to kickstart round twenty this evening.

Perfect conditions for Rugby League football.

Jodie Broughton brings down Jones-Bishop 20m out from the Salford line following a stampeding run by Clubb and on the last tackle Gibson takes the troublesome last tackle kick from Luke Dorn.

Early let off for the City Reds. Seven minutes gone.

Salford City Reds 6-0 Harlequins RL after 11:00 minutes.

Holdsworth with a killer pass to Swain deep in the Harlequins twenty sees the City Reds take a somewhat shock lead here after the opening ten minutes have seen something of an lethargic start by the home side.

Holdsworth converts the straight forward conversion from bang in front 1/1.

Salford City Reds 6-4 Harlequins RL after 16:00 minutes.

Instant reply from Harlequins following some enterprising play down the right hand side involving Sharp which sees Rob Purdham cross the Salford white wash to near silence.