Batley V Featherstone. Sun 8th 3pm

Stratobill

Will The Title Be Sealed  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Win, Lose Or Draw

• Batley Win
    • Featherstone Win
    • Draw

I think this week we will break the record votes for a draw. :D . I do think though that this game will end up a draw and this will be to both teams advantage . Guaranteed to be a cracker. Bulldogs 18-18 Rovers. Attendance 1940 . 1St try Steel

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

Think there will be a massive response this week, following a poor performance we always bounce back and bounce back well, certainly this season we have anyway

Theres also the chance to have an unbeaten away record

It wont be easy but i think we will do it, we always take a good following to Batley and this season with a chance to seal the league leaders trophy this will be no exception in terms of the crowd

Unsure of what a defeat would do i think a few jitters might creep into the lads if we lose

Batley 16 Rovers 29

Att 1546

1st Try Welham

No disrespect to Batley, but I do not think that they are as strong and as organised as Sheffield. Should be a good game but expect us to be back on form and have got shut of those cobwebs.

A draw would keep our unbeaten away record and 2points would help both teams. I think the record vote for a draw stands at 12 :D

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

Batley...14-22 Fev

h/t......12-12

att.......1303

mom.....Saxton

As our regular hooker returns and Saxton is fit leaving Kain to do his 20minutes spurts I think Rovers will just sqeeze it, as long as the tackling isn't ######. Still think Sheffield will beat Halifax making the specualtion over our results academic. Batley 15 Rovers 22.

No disrespect to Batley, but I do not think that they are as strong and as organised as Sheffield. Should be a good game but expect us to be back on form and have got shut of those cobwebs.

Bob you may be suprised.

I have said before we NEED 3 points and Featherstone may NEED 1 point.

see you sunday :D

i think the dogs are gonna be on the wrong side of a fev backlash

Batley 6 - 30 Rovers

ht 0-12

first scorer Briggs

mom Briggs

att boosted by a few hundred

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

I went to watch Batley and Barrow - mainly to watch how good Barrow were. Batley were superb. Their defence playing up the slope second half was awesome. After Sunday's debacle I wouldn't like to tip this one.

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.