Top ten cameramen in the world

MrPosh

:lol: Superb!

Plus none of the photographers over here get smashed in the face by a player getting forced into touch. :D

[edit] I didn't see it live as I had a fusebox blow out (still fuming about that) but if that was aimed at PSo then credit were credit's due he's the one who started the thread congratulating the cameraman & the director/producer.

Edited by HappyDave

"I've never seen a woman with hairy ears... And I've been to St Helens" - John Bishop

:lol: Superb!

Plus none of the photographers over here get smashed in the face by a player getting forced into touch. :D

Which is why the cameramen in England can take their time and do their job without fear of injury!

Pity the poor Aussie cameramen always living in fear! :D

Le rugby a treize, c'est moi!

_____

Which is why the cameramen in England can take their time and do their job without fear of injury!

What I meant was the photographers over here are clever enough to use telescopic lenses and not put themselves in stupid places. :D As an RL player I know there's a high likelyhood I could get injured but that's my choice, whereas cameramen & photographers need to know their place! :lol:

"I've never seen a woman with hairy ears... And I've been to St Helens" - John Bishop

Pity the poor Aussie cameramen always living in Australia! ;)

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Pity the poor Aussie cameramen always living in Australia! ;)

could be far worse for them...................they could live in salford :happy:

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg