Moves, Rumours,Judiciary, Injuries ...

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Storm fullback Billy Slater gave a young Rhinos fan a memory he won't forget on Friday night. Following Melbourne's strong win in the 2018 Downer World Club Challenge over Leeds, Slater approache

G`day Graham, Figures released by the NRL this week show the code only lost $16m during this pandemic affected year. This is well short of the predicted $100`s of millions that was being bandied

Some good news  21-year-old Sharks player Fine Kula has been cleared of brain cancer after a tough 10-month fight. Kula, who was a part of the Sharks’ pre-season NRL squad, was diagnosed with Med

Posted Images

You'll be high up in the pecking order there Farmduck!

I'm not going to play for the Mallards. I just signed a contract to bump up my bargaining power with the Duckford Town Teals.

I'm not sure what the problem is at Newcastle. Everyone up there seemed to love Rick Stone. On paper their squad isn't too bad, in fact they probably have some of the better outside backs.

It also looks like Titans want to offload Dave Taylor - they are apparently touting round Super League clubs and are willing to pay a big chunk of money towards his salary wherever he goes. Poor business eh?

Now that would be a good signing for the right SL club, I'd like to see Castleford get him he is one hell of a player when focused.

They've got him playing in Q Cup this week.

On a tangential point: in less than 15 years we've gone from SL outbidding NRL clubs for players to NRL subsidising SL clubs to take away their unwanted players. Who said the NRL does nothing for World RL?

Also, this:

NEWCASTLE could release departing centre Joey Leilua as early as Friday despite a potential deal with the Canberra Raiders to trade him for prop David Shillington now appearing unlikely.

from:  http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/knights-to-release-bj-leilua-early-with-raiders-set-to-sign-exciting-centre/story-fndv33vy-1227393679684

They've got him playing in Q Cup this week.

On a tangential point: in less than 15 years we've gone from SL outbidding NRL clubs for players to NRL subsidising SL clubs to take away their unwanted players. Who said the NRL does nothing for World RL?

All the talent in the world but I have it on very good authority there is not a great deal going on between the ears. Far far far to good for QLD cup

Edited by RabbitRhinoovOZ

All the talent in the world but I have it on very good authority there is not a great deal going on between the ears. Far far far to good for QLD cup

The saddest part is that, like Tony Williams, he doesn't need to think. He needs to just catch the ball and run straight and hard.

JOEY Leilua has been released by Newcastle, effective immediately.

The 23-year old had earlier this season activated an early-release clause in his contract and has been heavily linked with a move to Canberra.

He is expected to join the Raiders for the rest of the season.

Souths signed young Paul Carter for the remainder of this year & next, Looks a good young kid and should do well under Madge.

Sadly, while inheriting his dad's playing smarts, he seems to have inherited his dad's thug side too.

Sounds like a future NSW captain to me.

JOEY Leilua has been released by Newcastle, effective immediately.

The 23-year old had earlier this season activated an early-release clause in his contract and has been heavily linked with a move to Canberra.

He is expected to join the Raiders for the rest of the season.

Raiders looking really good for next year.

Michael Gordon will finish this year with the Sharks and has signed for Parra in 2016.

Nene McDonald has moved to the Titans from the Roosters and may play for the Coast this weekend.

I'm hearing a very big signing may be about to drop (before June 30) stay tuned! ;)

Seems to have fallen through. My apologies I jumped the gun on this one.

• Graham changed the title to Moves, Rumours,Judiciary, Injuries ...
  • Graham changed the title to Moves, Rumours,Judiciary, Injuries ...