WHY DO I WORRY.

David

Up until a couple of days ago our next home game against Rochdale was being advertised on the Knights' site as being at Bootham Crescent. It is now 'TBC'. If JG has gone on holiday for six weeks as is mentioned on the fans' forum where on earth will our next game be. I am a season ticket holder who is being short changed but feel really sorry for those Vice Presidents who are even worse off than me. 

As against the chaos that is your place?

Rugby League has had its fair share of farces and I'm sure there's not one Oldham fan who'd disagree that the way their club is run has been pretty poor over the last few years. In my 30 years watching the game though, I'm struggling to see a time when a club entered the halfway point of the season without anywhere to play home games. You've got to admit that for the RFL to let them get away with that takes some doing.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

usual s**t , the supporters who follow the club week in week out get shafted , the easy come easy go directors do what the ###### they want ...step forward Hunslet n the Hornets ....

Statement from the three new Directors on the Knights' site gives the news that Rochdale at home next Sunday will be played at Featherstone ko 3pm.

Archived