Challenge Cup semi-final Draw

Bob on

Dodgy Dave wont want RL played on his pitch unless he has to

Do you mean the Dave who is no longer in charge at Latics has retired to the Bahamas and couldn't care less.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Thats the one

Surprised he's in the Bahamas considering his racist views

So you think his pre-pubic grandsons in charge

He is.

There are reasons for this that are not for discussion on here.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Did he take any chingalings with him?

Or is he a rat leaving a sinking ship.Wigan Athletic?

Bloke cant lie straight in bed,him and Uncle Mo were the Bonnie And Clyde of Super League

There is no need to abusive and insulting, there are reasons for him handing over the reigns.

Leave it at that.

Can't believe one of the games is on a Friday night. What idiot allows a match to be played at a neutral venue on a Friday night.  

Fans from both clubs will be traversing the M62 on a Friday night, just shows how bright the ********* who run our are!

So mad as I am pretty sure it will be us and Wire on the Friday night, which also makes it difficult for taking the kids as it will be a late finish!

Good choice of days as the distance between Hull and Warrington is much longer.

Headingley doesn't massively inspire, seems too big for this game and doesn't look great on TV with 10k in, but a minor quibble.

Can't believe one of the games is on a Friday night. What idiot allows a match to be played at a neutral venue on a Friday night.  

Fans from both clubs will be traversing the M62 on a Friday night, just shows how bright the ********* who run our are!

So mad as I am pretty sure it will be us and Wire on the Friday night, which also makes it difficult for taking the kids as it will be a late finish!

No doubt the day will have been dictated by the broadcasters, just the same as every major sport these days. Fans come a very definite second in this decisions. 

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Archived