Injuries?

Piggy's mate

Any news on Rettie and Ulugia? I would like to see Ulugia in a Batley shirt again before the season ends if possible

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Any news on Rettie and Ulugia? I would like to see Ulugia in a Batley shirt again before the season ends if possible

Ulugia could be back in the side this week as his injury wasnt as bad as they thought it would be, rettie could be out a while as they think he's pulled his hamstring...

Didnt know he was the agricultural type

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Lets hope for no further injuries as we aren't recruiting anymore players & John kear is happy with the squad ahead of the middle 8's or whatever it is called.

"If you want us to be the best and if you want us to beat the rest, a BISSA donation is what we need"

Lets hope for no further injuries as we aren't recruiting anymore players & John kear is happy with the squad ahead of the middle 8's or whatever it is called.

I don't think John Kear has any other option but to be happy with his squad going into the middle 8s!

Bottom 8's or more prosaically Championship Shield.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

True Coolie, but I can't see any your lots won, but hey most of them were made of wood and spoon shaped and even they have probably rotted.

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

True Coolie, but I can't see any your lots won, but hey most of them were made of wood and spoon shaped and even they have probably rotted.

you wouldn't have heard the last of it if they had been good enough to win the Championship Cup.......

Mickey mouse Champions finish 8th....lol

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

I'll give you a wave from widnes ;)

I thought Strangeways was nearer Salford?

Woo I remember that season not too long ago when we won more cups in a season than batley have done in the last 2 century's

;)

I'll give you a wave from widnes ;)

hope no mickey mouse cups were won in that 6 winning cup season..?.......or you'll look mighty hypocritical

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

There was 5 ;)

Not 6

And we won it before it became trademark of disneyland Inc :)

you won 5 Cups in a season?......( i.e. not mickey mouse trophies)...... go on then......which Majors were these ?.....

( pity it had to be 6 though )

you won 5 Cups in a season?......( i.e. not mickey mouse trophies)...... go on then......which Majors were these ?.....

( pity it had to be 6 though )

In the 2000/1 season we won every.trophy

We could have Barring the challenge cup

Every bit of silverware we could have won we did ;)

I'm not saying they were major trophies

But win them we did :)

Can some one please tell me, what has all this garbage talk got to do with injury update's??

It's is about injuries

RPH has cramp in his right hand so doubtful for Sunday nights banter

I'll be struggling with disappearingitus if we lose

Piggy's mate is having a concussion test

After dropping a £1 coin and it hit him on the back of the head

Greavesy has got verbal diarrhoea so he's doubtful

BSJ is twitching but I think he'll be fit

Crown Flatter hopefully will be recharging his batteries so he'll be at 100% for Sunday

Happy now it's about injuries ;)

It's is about injuries

Crown Flatter hopefully will be recharging his batteries so he'll be at 100% for Sunday

must appologise Coolie, didn't know they played for us lol

It's is about injuries

Is all the rubbish you post suppose to mean something, or do you just like to type. I suggest you double your medication and hope for a miracle cure for your undoubted ability to bore people with meaningless diatribe

Is all the rubbish you post suppose to mean something, or do you just like to type. I suggest you double your medication and hope for a miracle cure for your undoubted ability to bore people with meaningless diatribe

Strangely enough

I've got 9 likes from your fans for this drivel

So it's entertaining someone ;)

Archived