IPro Cup

SINGE

Hunslet v York will be a good game

chappy

Unless things get sorted soon, looks like a visit to Wath Brow for us!

The mere fact that this kind of statement is creeping into these forums dictates that we need some clarity and fast.  Just imagine the fallout if we learned that CH's quest to find us a home for next year had failed and we were to give up our place in the Championship.  I can't see it happening but it's one path I don't want this situation to travel along.

I'm afraid that more of these doubts will surface.

Forget our selfish interest as Oldham fans, and think of what other championship clubs and the rfl are the thinking.

They have to schedule training sessions and book travel and accommodation. The earlier they do this the better deal they will get.

The rfl are now starting to look very foolish having allowed CH to go on public record saying the rfl had CONFIRMED Oldham can take their place in the Championship.

If we were to lose our place in the Championship that would be the end. Players would leave, fans would leave, sponsors would leave. I doubt we could guarantee to field a team for a whole season.

I don't think this will happen, I'm sure there must be a contingency. But the longer it takes the more of this kind of talk there will be.

It's concerning for us all.I know we all have slightly differring views on various subjects but one thing we do love and that is ORLFC.Its getting more worrisome as time ticks on towards kick off of the 2016 season. I just want the club to be straight with all of us.The wall of silence cannot continue as interest must be on the wain. Like Tubey said,other clubs have arrangements to make regarding accommodation,training and transport. They must be as frustrated as we are.To lose out on promotion due to a lack of a suitable venue would be hard to accept. It would make you wonder "why bother". Regarding Tubeys comment regarding what fellow clubs and their fans are thinking, I bet they think it's highly amusing.

Archived