NRL SUPERCOACH 2016 League .SUPERCOACH SEASON 2016 COMPLETED. Final Positions and Premiers Results James - key ring winner

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just clicking buttons and working it out as I go. I couldn't even field a full team in Round 1. I only had two 7s - one injured and 1 suspended.

Hard luck.

First few rounds will be a steep learning curve. It soon gets clearer.

There's always the chance that a late withdrawal in warm up on match day leaves us one short. All the same you do get one automatic replacement - your lowest scoring squad member not in your line-up but who plays in the round.

Thank you for the update G will go through the injury list. Deliriously happy with my current position :yahoo:

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Glad someones happy irish saint i feel like leeds rhinos at the moment, the only way is up from here. :buba:

You've got to get your first tackle in early, even if its late.

Glad someones happy irish saint i feel like leeds rhinos at the moment, the only way is up from here. :buba:

You always were a big strong bloke Barney. Now all that fitness stuff has come in handy as you can hold us all up from down there.

Early days, you watch you'll be rising like a cork soon!  :onthequiet:

Forwards Chris Heighington and Pauli Pauli have both been suspended for Round 2 of the NRL season, as two of three players cited by the NRL match review committee in Round 1.

Heighington entered an early guilty plea to a grade one dangerous throw for his challenge on Cowboys counterpart Ben Hannant on Saturday night. 

On his Knights debut, Pauli was slapped with a grade one dangerous contact charge for his challenge on Leivaha Pulu late in the Titans' win over Newcastle. He also entered a guilty plea and will miss this week.

Also attracting the scrutiny of the match review committee in Round 1 was Roosters captain Jake Friend, who won't miss any game time after accepting an early guilty plea for his grade one dangerous contact – head/neck charge.

Looks like Corey Oates will be out for a few weeks after dislocating a shoulder against the Warriors.

Glad I resisted the urge to trade him in this week, although he will be joining the Flat Capper Select when he returns.

"Rugby League is rugby in the simplest form in the sense that it's about great defence, great tackling technique, good handling, good passing, catching and great kicking."

Stuart Lancaster - England Rugby Union Head Coach - October 2013

Looks like Corey Oates will be out for a few weeks after dislocating a shoulder against the Warriors.

Glad I resisted the urge to trade him in this week, although he will be joining the Flat Capper Select when he returns.

Cheers for that was about to put him in myself.

I've got him!

I'd be keeping hold of him G, unless it is confirmed he's a long term casualty. His return game should see him secure a large value increase after his impressive opening two scores.

"Rugby League is rugby in the simplest form in the sense that it's about great defence, great tackling technique, good handling, good passing, catching and great kicking."

So a bit of a 'hold yourself together and don't panic. week for me. I did quite well in week 1 to avoid injuries etc. R2 has proved  more problematic - Oates for a start. 

My captain seemed to sit out too much of the game for my liking.

Still got some players to take to the field tomorrow.

Good time to review my situation after that.

So a bit of a 'hold yourself together and don't panic. week for me. I did quite well in week 1 to avoid injuries etc. R2 has proved more problematic - Oates for a start.

My captain seemed to sit out too much of the game for my liking.

Still got some players to take to the field tomorrow.

Good time to review my situation after that.

What's the best way to keep up to date with injuries G.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/parramatta-hooker-nathan-peats-has-dislocated-elbow-and-will-miss-up-to-six-weeks/news-story/d7be88a825238c22a65af91a3ba21ad3

Looks like Corey Oates is out for 6 Weeks. Nathan Peats dislocated his elbow and also set to miss 6 weeks. Looks like the end for Billy Slater according to reports sadly. Manu Vatuvei also set to miss a few weeks with Rib problem! Josh Dugan has hamstring problems. A few have concussion problems and could be ruled out in the next round (Fenson, Winterstein etc). I would guess most, if not all Fantasy teams, have been hit by injuries after just round 2

Supercoach 2016 After Round 2

Supercoach%20Ladder%20R02%202016_zpsqn2w

It is so hard to get a decent ladder image with the way the SC site has been re-vamped for this season. The ladder is so big and wide and contains a lot of unused space!

It means the information it contains is so small by the time I get the whole thing down to at least a size that will fit here..

Any road up, 

Hang on...

This takes a lot more time, but I've cut and shut this together:

Supercoach%20Ladder%20R02%202016%20rev_z

That's better, but there's a lot of extra work compared to last season's layout.

Three of us have topped  1200 points this round: David (Anley Sea Eagles), Graham (Melbourne Rovers) and Steven (Mighty Bulldogs).

Half of us, 10/20, have broken to 1000 points barrier this round which is pretty good for so early in the season. Well done if you are one of them: as above plus James, Boris, G (?), Andrew, James, Andres and Peter. 5 more are over the 900 mark.

I'm sure we are doing better at this early stage of the season than in 2015.

Take heart if it is still a struggle.

Your scores will improve bit by bit, player by player. Be patient

Probably best not to just flit about swapping one doubt for another.

Any tips you want to give would be really welcome especially at this point when there's time for plenty of planned action.

Your views and comments will keep this thread alive..

Cheers,

Graham

Slipping and now my top two scorers are out injured. Still the tipping comp is my main goal. ;)

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

This is a good week to make a couple of transfers if you want to make some money for future purchases.

Players prices will be changed after R3 has been played.

Cheapies who have done well will gain in value (cost more/be of more value in future)

Expensive players who have not performed to their price will lose on their price.

The caviat is that players' form varies as does the opposition they play.

Remember to look below your team on the FIELD view and see what others are doing who own your players - Outs and Ins

Team Lists for R3 have been posted today - check your proposed 17 to check they are all playing

Congratulations to David, G and Steven on your top 3 placings. To be in the top 1000 overall after R2 is a great start.

I am relatively happy with my start and my team to date. The only player I have likely to lose a fair bit of cash is Kyle Feldt but I'm confident he will come good and am sticking for now.

Looking on the supercoachtalk site it appears most people are looking to trade in either Mbye and/or Copy Walker for their expected price rises after R3. I'm going to give them a miss as my reserve halves of Hastings and Taylor should make equally good money in the long run and save a trade.

Just minor adjustments for me this week to clear out Ben Henry and Vincent Leuleui for rookies who should get good price rises.

Good luck everybody.

Yes REnd I agree, Ben Henry's kneecap was damaged and so he'll be out too long for what he's worth.

The thing with your guns... top priced keepers is that they need to be viewed for what they are. Last season I started with JT who had a poor/low scoring few weeks. I dumped him only to have to buy him back a few weeks later when he was scoring heavily, which he continued to do.

Archived