Rugby League World - New Issue out now!

rlw_mar16_800.jpg

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - ISSUE 419 (MARCH 2016) 

If the first two rounds of the campaign are anything to go by, we are in for a gripping season. 

Indeed, we’ve had it all: giant killings, great tries, strong crowds — and even some new sponsors (lots on the latter inside!). And that’s only in Super League and the Championship. There are still two competitions yet to kick off, of course, and this month we focus on those. League One fans can find out how their teams are shaping up for the new season from page 25, while lovers of the NRL should flick immediately to page 33 to read Steve Mascord’s predictions and analysis of the Australian competition. 

Also inside this issue, we’ve got cover star Kyle Amor’s masterplan for Cumbrian RL, Richie Mathers, Sika Manu, Jordan Cox, Willie Isa, Shaun Lunt, Michael Shenton, Earl Crabtree, Ryan Hall, Ryan Brierley, Alex Walmsley, Dave Hadfield, reaction to Wayne Bennett’s appointment as England coach and loads more brilliant Rugby League content from the biggest names in the sport. 

Download it now to your smartphone or tablet and dive right in! More info at totalrl.com/rlw

In shops from Friday 19th February 2016.

Also available by post at www.totalrl.com/shop

Rugby League World magazine is published every month, available on print subscription (worldwide) and online for desktop, tablet and smartphone
Follow us on Twitter/X @rlworld / Instagram @rlworld / Threads @rlworld
Like us on Facebook - facebook.com/rugbyleagueworld

The latest issue of Rugby League World is in shops from today, or available online.

Grab a copy and let us know what you think.

Seriously? In the shops on Friday 19th? My subscription copy arrived yesterday! Either you have invented a time machine or the Post Office has improved beyond recognition.

Well done to you and the P.O.  :superman:

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Seriously? In the shops on Friday 19th? My subscription copy arrived yesterday! Either you have invented a time machine or the Post Office has improved beyond recognition.

Well done to you and the P.O.  :superman:

Just one of the many advantages to being a subscriber! ;)

After weekly copy of paper failed to materialise I had doubts about the monthly mag, arrived on the 17th, plus acopy of the weekly edition which had failed to arrive, a big thank you to all concerned.

My main criticism of the magazine is the extra coverage being given to Leigh every month, I must admit I was upset to read that Gaskell could be leaving Bradford. Could we please have a balanced coverage of the Championship League, and to be able to have reports on teams who have significantly improved- such as London and Sheffield.

Archived