Catalan at home

Just got back - great effort from the team and a very enjoyable evening. No real complaints about the score, Catalan are a great team to watch. They have everything, speed, size and skill. But great to see us giving it a real dig. Lots of positives, especially Blake, Ulugia, Southernwood on attack, and Scott amongst others. Harrison could develop into a real talent.

I hope we can keep the intensity up now for next week.

Superb effort by your guy's last night the score line flattered them I thought, I thought your fitness levels for a part-time side was very good. I think Willie Mason should have at least got 10mins for that high shot on Alex Rowe. Overall a very enjoyable game I just hope you don't play like that in Blackpool in 3wks time or we'll be on the receiving end of a similar scoreline, well done again.

PS only thing that spoilt it was seeing piggy's mate on camera, now that was scary lol

A couple of dubious forward passes to be brought back and the scoreline would of been slightly more kinder.

Saying that a top super league side is at least 40 points better.

I would of preferred child to officiate and hewer sat in wagon- hes past it

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Superb effort by your guy's last night the score line flattered them I thought, I thought your fitness levels for a part-time side was very good. I think Willie Mason should have at least got 10mins for that high shot on Alex Rowe. Overall a very enjoyable game I just hope you don't play like that in Blackpool in 3wks time or we'll be on the receiving end of a similar scoreline, well done again.

PS only thing that spoilt it was seeing piggy's mate on camera, now that was scary lol

Agree about Mason - put on report. How much visual evidence do officials need to make a decision on carding. Don't know if there was a Sky big screen at the match, but Childs had television evidence that the shot was high, and should have acted on it - the disciplinary committee will only have the same view as he did. Great effort by the doggies, apart from the short period in the second half. Reckon they might all deserve a beer.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Yes there was a big screen there and not only did we all see it, but we all turned to look at it again just like the ref should have done, he was one lucky guy to remain on the field.

Once Catalan cut out the rough stuff and played football they were good, but so were Batley standing up to the rough stuff.

I have no real complaints about the game, just the hangover this morning from a good session.

Cheers Roger.

Yes there was a big screen there and not only did we all see it, but we all turned to look at it again just like the ref should have done, he was one lucky guy to remain on the field.

Once Catalan cut out the rough stuff and played football they were good, but so were Batley standing up to the rough stuff.

I have no real complaints about the game, just the hangover this morning from a good session.

Cheers Roger.

You started your session well before the match started Roger!

Interesting to see the MOM standings. I thought Ulugia had a great game as did Southernwood.

You started your session well before the match started Roger!

Interesting to see the MOM standings. I thought Ulugia had a great game as did Southernwood.

Mom choices Selected by Sponsors this week.

Death is not the end. Just think of it as leaving early to avoid the rush.

paraphrase of Terry Pratchett from Good Omens written in 1990.

Archived