Bradford Bulls

Dearham Lass

magnificent performance by all the boys today believed we deserved a least a draw .i thought and said at the time that we took steve scholey off to early  , he was bouncing , the double sub with verlinden and stevie going off gave them back the impetus , we had them rocking at that point and let them off the hook.......as usual with mr sweet as i warned of in my pre-match post , he was abysmal......jack runs it out , 4 man tackle , ball runs loose , baffled looks all round , knock on bradford scrum......town push bradford player 10 yards backwards , no held called , ball runs loose , baffled looks all round , penalty to bradford .you couldn t make it up .......bradford scored from both decisions........near the end town penalised for high tackle , ball passed a least a yard forward on 2nd or 3rd tackle , 2 plays later bradford score.....thank you yet again mr sweet and look forward to seeing you again when we play swinton no doubt ! nice to see tee and sam back in the starting line up lets leave then in for the rest of the season and steve scholey has surely earned the right to a longer spell in the team....UP THE TOWN.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great effort today ,the difference is these other teams know how to get the points when they have to do it ugly and we don't. Why we didnt take the drop goal and get the ball back is beyond me, and why when Sammut was running the show did we bring Forber on and Sammut hardly touched the ball after?

Good game though.

Got to get 8 points from last 6 games , but if you concede 30 points nearly every game it gives no margin for error, improved defence is key to survival as we've shown we can score points.....conceded 36 ,30, 28,28,56,29 in last 6 scoring 32 ,37,24,24,28,22 I think against some good teams

Sort out the defence and we may scrape out of it

Just heard young Sam has suffered a bad injury and is going to be out for a while again , gutted for the young lad, he has been unlucky with injuries and is a great prospect.

he looked to be limping from early on in the 2nd half. Real shame for the lad. And do we have no luck at all? Hopefully brett will be back on sunday.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Was his hand wasn't it? He was holding it late in the second half after making a tackle then had it strapped up..

Shame, he played well.. It's been like this all season for us!

Archived