25 Jun: CCQF: Hull FC v Catalans Dragons KO 1.30pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Catalans Dragons

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you seen Mason?

3 drives, 3 tackles and out at the 10min mark.

He's not exactly the benchmark is he?
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Catalans to come out for the 2cnd half with their pac a macs. Another miserable summers day on a british beach, they will all have sand in between toes and bike stand.

Poor game so far given 2 top teams, no flowing movements. Bent is mom for me so far. Wonder what wisdom he is sharing with his linesmen?

poor game?? its been fast and tough, one of the best quality games ive seen in super league in a long time

mason is absolutely shabba. we dropped maria and navarette for him

If this is one of the best games, the standard is bad. 

Catalans just went to sleep there. Houghton in.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

My word, Scott Taylor looks fit.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

My word, Scott Taylor looks fit.

And I get the feeling he's still got a lot of improvement left in him, too.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Mason you're an awful piece of ######, you deserve to be launched into retirement.

To be honest, I'm surprised the FC fans boo him just for the KR connection.

They ought to be glad to see him take to the field. :P 

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived