25 Jun: CCQF: Hull FC v Catalans Dragons KO 1.30pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Catalans Dragons

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I shall be attending this game stone cold sober after a rather severe bout of man flu that's knocked me sideways, tbh.

Bit nervous about it as we've been a bit out of sorts recently but managing to scrape wins when another time we might have been beat.

Catalans seem to have plenty of depth in their squad this year so if we're not quite on our game we could end up disappointed.

I know how much the maestro Radford wants us to bury that Wembley hoodoo though, and with what looks like a full squad available I'm almost confident. 

Hull 26 Les Cats 18.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Catalans centre Tony Gigot is suspended. It will now depend on whether Benjamin Garcia gets cleared in time to play in the centres, and whether Todd Carney, Dave Taylor, and Glenn Stewart can have big games.

If those things do happen then Catalans have a good chance to win. If they don't happen then Catalans lose by 10 or more.

I just voted for Hull FC to win this.

So, apologies to their fans.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Weather forecast a yellow warning for heavy storms over West Hull this afternoon. Hope the beach....sorry newly laid pitch..doesnt wash away. I predict a win for the Catalans, more used to playing on sand.

Weather holding up at the moment, pitch looking mainly green.

Hull already out, no Pryce, Michaels starts, rest just about pick themselves.

Weather forecast a yellow warning for heavy storms over West Hull this afternoon. Hope the beach....sorry newly laid pitch..doesnt wash away. I predict a win for the Catalans, more used to playing on sand.

BBC Weather predicts that rain will start falling around 3pm.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

BBC Weather predicts that rain will start falling around 3pm, only over East Hull and an area of South West Wales.

Edited, etc.

Looks to be around 9,000 ish in here.

Not too shabby.

Garcia is in the starting side.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

VR for Michaels' touchdown.

Looks okay.

Given!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Taylor and Ellis don't look fit to me.

Why do Hull,constantly and deliberately,try and steal the ball on the first tackle?Clearly this must be on the instructions of their coach.They should already be on a warning.

To be fair,other teams do the same thing,apparently believing it is worth the risk of getting away with it on the first tackle,as effectively they just lose 15m and the tackle count restarts.I just find it annoying/irritating and very unprofessional.

Catalan's kicking is very poor

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Archived