25 Jun: CCQF: Hull FC v Catalans Dragons KO 1.30pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Catalans Dragons

Mason is not the biggest waste of space ever.

A waste of space would not give FC that much penalties.

Willie Mason is not worth 1k/year, if a French player was that bad, Guasch would have put him to the sword since the first game he played. 

###### smart move putting Bousquet on the bench to make this guy start again. 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This contest is over. Even if Catalans score a couple of quick-fire tries, would Richards (in current form) take the score close enough for jeopardy?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

So this was a great game for the neutrals?

Just heard the Hull fans singing " green green grass of home"! Long memories....sky commentary just said " never won at Wembley" never knew that.

This was a bad game. These are two teams that are supposed to play the top spot of the league. 

And some here wonder why the Aussies laugh at us.

Scruffy, but we're in the semis I suppose.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Scruffy, but we're in the semis I suppose.

Just 80 minutes away from the Graveyard of Dreams.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

A very professional performance I'd say. Still a bit sloppy in attack with a lot of ball going down again, but we played with real good intentisy, especially in defence, and we just Catalans down. Once we went in front we never really looked like letting it go.

Knock on by Horo? Where?

###### you Thaler. 

Did you think Shaul knocked on behind his own line?

Thaler was about the only bloke in the ground that did.

Looks to be around 9,000 ish in here.

Not too shabby.

Think I heard it given as 9,600 odd so not so bad after all.

Depends on who draws who.

Really enjoyed that. Completely dominant performance by Hull. Set out to beat up the Dragons from the first whistle and achieved it. 

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Did you think Shaul knocked on behind his own line?

Thaler was about the only bloke in the ground that did.

I thought they were both knock ons. Even if Shauls wasn't he grounded on the line so still a goal line drop out

poor game?? its been fast and tough, one of the best quality games ive seen in super league in a long time

mason is absolutely shabba. we dropped maria and navarette for him

I feel really sorry for Maria and Navarette to be dropped for Mason. He is garbage.

Escaré wins his duel with Shaul.

I thought Escare had his best defensive game at full back. First time I've seen him consistently put his body on the line as the last line of defence. Shame he didn't offer anything in attack mind

Archived