New shirt for the qualifiers

buford t justice

Hoping to have a look at the polo shirt after tonight's Touch Rugby session. 

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

hi beefy, are the polo shirts in shop now plz?

Very very limited number of polo's in the factory now. What size is it you're after? And have you pre-ordered?

Please feel free to give us a ring on: 01924 455551 with any enquiries.

Are we still collecting orders from doghouse this evening?

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Have to agree with the previous comments the shirts look very good in the flesh, just a shame I don't!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

There are some very good players turn up for touch rugby DD sadly I'm not one of them but I do enjoy it even if my knees don't:lol: & I think you can replace soaring with falling as a more apt description too

There are some very good players turn up for touch rugby DD sadly I'm not one of them but I do enjoy it even if my knees don't:lol: & I think you can replace soaring with falling as a more apt description too

Agree on the decent players, and was impressed by the numbers there too!

Gotta say i love the Polo shirt, my las is gonna call into club Saturday to see if they have three for myself and 2 lads

Beefy, is there a size comparrison chart in inches as one manufacturers medium is anothers large

Note of caution. I ordered XXL for the polo because I wanted a 'comfy' fit and previous experience with the shirts suggested it was better to order a larger size than normal. XXL fits me but only just and I know I've put on weight but not that much. (I'm normally L). On this basis XXL is equivalent to about 42" chest.  Brilliant design though.

Typical of the RFL, couldn't sort a wet rag out.

Never mind folks those that have bought them wear them with pride at Hull KR and be loud.

Cheers Roger.

Archived