matty blythe a bull+dog?

9' oller

Come back down to earth PM, and get the beers in on Sunday lol, mindst you not too many as you have to find BB stood in front of you.

Cheers Roger.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come back down to earth PM, and get the beers in on Sunday lol, mindst you not too many as you have to find BB stood in front of you.

Cheers Roger.

ha ha roger, im usualy sat with my son and grand children in kirkwood stand tbh, my grandson was playing in under 8s at half time so we came to your end to watch them, lovely change it was too.imo of course

Alex Brown can go to Dewsbury for me, hes been dreadful this season - the imminent return of a former bulldog on the wing will be more than an adequate replacement.

No thanks. There is no interest in him from anyone at our place.

We will be signing an ex Bulldog winger this week though.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Dont know if adrian flynn is match ready bsj? Jamie stokes should be fit still if hes still a postie

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

gareth potts BSJ ???

Does he Morti? I didn't know that.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I do normally stand near PM , hope thats not a problem

Your OK BB we know who you are imo of course ;)

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Back to important matters!! Love RL says that (if we ever actually had him) Richard Moore is more likely to be going to Fev. instead. Will be glad when the season's over then we can get information instead of maybes.  Ex Dogs winger to Dewsbury? Surely it's not Potts, he appears on the retained list at Halifax doesn't he BSJ? Spill the beans.......... why no interest in Brown at Tetleys? No great tackler, but think you're tighter at centre so could get away with it, and he'll get tries playing regularly.

Now I'm a little confused BB and BB which one stands in front of you PM :unsure:

Easy Roger that would be BB

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Now I'm a little confused BB and BB which one stands in front of you PM :unsure:

Nobody, if the rumours are to be believed.

• 2 months later...

Was actually chev walker. Doh. Should of gone to specsavers

New carlinghow resident.

Coincidence with diskin moving into the batley ranks?

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Being a dogger bob you may pound the pavement more. Scoop the poop etc

Archived