matty blythe a bull+dog?

9' oller

Agree there. Should be in his prime but appears to be regressing. Will be fondly remembered for his salmon leap and maybe could go out with a bang? Match winner against Salford or something to that effect perhaps? Wish him well except in the derby clashes.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What!!

Did you not see his contribution to the final try, his ball collection to avoid touch his deft chip for Scott to chase??

If the stats are up-to-date then Alex has 7 in 16 (44%) Rettie has 12 in 25 (48%) Ainscough has 9 in 20 (45%)

He's not been at his best and isn't first choice on the wing but he's done OK and every player has his fallibilities!  

He's been very good for Batley in his time here and not just for the try that won us our only real trophy in a century

:superman:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

What!!

Did you not see his contribution to the final try, his ball collection to avoid touch his deft chip for Scott to chase??

If the stats are up-to-date then Alex has 7 in 16 (44%) Rettie has 12 in 25 (48%) Ainscough has 9 in 20 (45%)

He's not been at his best and isn't first choice on the wing but he's done OK and every player has his fallibilities!

He's been very good for Batley in his time here and not just for the try that won us our only real trophy in a century

he's had a terrible season this year, yes i did see that contribution for scotts try as i was stood in front of you while you was chatting to our rugby neighbour and i also saw the contribution to the 3 try's he let in on his wing in 1st half including the easy dropped ball when no 1 was near him

he's had a terrible season this year, yes i did see that contribution for scotts try as i was stood in front of you while you was chatting to our rugby neighbour and i also saw the contribution to the 3 try's he let in on his wing in 1st half including the easy dropped ball when no 1 was near him

You should introduce yersen BB B)

Terrible? Not enough to gain another season possibly and by his previous standards definitely, and I did notice his mistakes as I did with the rest of the team who shipped +40 in the first half, but I won't single anyone in particular out but the team sheets on the website! :fie:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

You should introduce yersen BB B)

Terrible? Not enough to gain another season possibly and by his previous standards definitely, and I did notice his mistakes as I did with the rest of the team who shipped +40 in the first half, but I won't single anyone in particular out but the team sheets on the website! :fie:

must admit in past he has done.good but some reason not even looked bothered this season, maybe again coz he knows hes leaving again, heard we have another good winger coming in with disco so who knows my friend lol.

Is that winger jonny campbell or danny williams or have fax realised miles greenwood or potts were happier at batley?

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

If JC came back, bearing in mind a new winger coming in and also the great form of our current solid fullback, where would he play, who would you drop, Rettie or Ainscough or both, when Cowling's fit he's a shoe-in at centre so that leaves Squires, Smeaton and Ainscough then fighting for a place, unless of course a miracle happens and we keep ChrisU or another centre star comes in. All's up in the air until we here from KN and MattD after the close of our season.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Jc must be fuming but like most lads that step up or step over when given the run around or carrot dangle treatment.

He would of enjoyed the 8's or is a move to cougar land for regular game time more his thing

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

What!!

If the stats are up-to-date then Alex has 7 in 16 (44%) Rettie has 12 in 25 (48%) Ainscough has 9 in 20 (45%)

He's been very good for Batley in his time here and not just for the try that won us our only Mickey mouse nobody is interested trophy in a century

Fixed your typo mate ;)

Is that winger jonny campbell or danny williams or have fax realised miles greenwood or potts were happier at batley?

http://www.halifaxcourier.co.uk/sport/halifax-rlfc/halifax-rlfc-news/greenwood-confirms-fax-exit-aims-to-end-on-a-high-1-8084490

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

IO personally would have Potts back in a flash, he, along with JC could tackle. Who's this Hayward that somebody mentioned?

Somehow or other I don't see Potts returning to the Mount just yet.

:ph34r:

Excellent, can't wait to see Jermaine McGillvary haring up the slope again

Archived