30 Sept: SL Play Off Semi Final 2: Wigan Warriors v Hull FC KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Hull FC
    • Draw

Is it just me or is Leigh's "fan" base comprised of sadly disappointed with life middle aged men who, sick of being forever in our shadow spend their ample free time inventing ever more obscure reasons to feel better about themselves?

Rod's, hooks and reels, you certainly took the bait there EW, Lobby casted out and reeled you in.

"If Rugby League had never been Invented, today we would only have Rugby League"

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jack, I would suggest that the Catalan game counted on the season ticket, whereas being the semi it was all to pay, it is a well known fact that in Wigan they love their Rugby and their Pies, the majority can't afford both something had to give, lol.[/quote

Another sighting of the Leigh archetype.

Jack, I would suggest that the Catalan game counted on the season ticket, whereas being the semi it was all to pay, it is a well known fact that in Wigan they love their Rugby and their Pies, the majority can't afford both something had to give, lol.[/quote

Another sighting of the Leigh archetype.

Get a sense of humour EW, there is a bright side you know.

"If Rugby League had never been Invented, today we would only have Rugby League"

I see the petty rivalry between Hull and Rovers will now be replaced with Leigh and Wigan!

The Leigh Wigan one isn't petty.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Archived