30 Sept: SL Play Off Semi Final 2: Wigan Warriors v Hull FC KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Hull FC
    • Draw

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank goodness for that. Good American football touchdown could have won it for Hull.

At a time we want to promote our game how could we have done that if a team like Hull had won both major trophies! At least with Wigan in the final the media and neutrals will be attracted to the game.

Thank goodness for that. Good American football touchdown could have won it for Hull.

At a time we want to promote our game how could we have done that if a team like Hull had won both major trophies! At least with Wigan in the final the media and neutrals will be attracted to the game.

Comedy gold.

Ho hum, another trophy for Wigan.

For the neutral though, it's a bit of 'who cares'? I probably won't even get up to watch it.

Super League was the loser tonight. It needed Hull to win

that's the spirit.

Maybe the team who finished above them will try and at least give them a game, even if its just for 20 minutes.

For the neutral though, it's a bit of 'who cares'? I probably won't even get up to watch it.

I'd say Warrington are absolutely firm favourites going into that.

Why do we get so pent up about Gelling saying "######" on TV at 10PM. Post-watershed. Turn over and you'll hear and see worse.

I am so so proud of what our 17 men did tonight. So brave, so resilient. And skilful. To turn that back our way against a wonderful Hull team makes it one of the greatest achievements by the club in a long long time. Credit to Wane - after Widnes he genuinely has sorted out our attack. 20 points wins play off games and we have just enough talent.

To think that Sutton, Shoreoxks, Tierney, Gildart and the Brev would not only play but be significant players shows how far we have come.

Wow!

Proud that we made a real fist of it after such a lacklustre first half. I honestly didn't think we had any more to give. As always in games like this though a part of me just wishes Wigan had racked up 50 to prevent the agony. It was the right result on balance of play and Wigan certainly deserved there win, but that doesn't make it any easier.

It's a shame that we couldn't quite rediscover our best rugby after Wembley, but it's been a great season regardless. We have alot to work on in the off season, but the building blocks are there for a great era of success at the club. We just need to manage it a bit better than we did 10 years ago when we were last in this position.

Oh, and come on Warrington. This competition really needs a new name on the trophy.

Well played Wigan and hard lines Hull you've had a good season.Most Wembley winners have a blip after the final .The GF will be very interesting.I will save my comments for when the thread goes up

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

Just record it and either delete or watch it, depending on result. That'll be my recipe.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Archived