Playing kits

plug

I think Mo's got thi sussed

Do not know what this Mo is on about. Tried to ask via PM. Quite pathetic of a mod tbh. I will carry on if allowed.

Do not know what this Mo is on about. Tried to ask via PM. Quite pathetic of a mod tbh. I will carry on if allowed.

Like I answered you in your private message to me "nobody is stopping you posting"

Im Fev and im proud

We will be wearing the red one on Boxing day. If i am only getting one it will be the away one. Family members all said they like it. I have had every home one for years, So this time it might well be both for me.

Out of all the shirts we have worn since the 80s my favourite one was the home shirt I bought which had Beazer Homes on the front which was worn on the playing field by Steve Molloy.Its design imo was the best.Can some one post a picture of this shirt so I can have another look at it.

Out of all the shirts we have worn since the 80s my favourite one was the home shirt I bought which had Beazer Homes on the front which was worn on the playing field by Steve Molloy.Its design imo was the best.Can some one post a picture of this shirt so I can have another look at it.

Still got both the home and away shirts, they were of good quality

Im Fev and im proud

Think mine said copy consultants group on 1st 1. What was crack with that. Away was red that year aswell if i remember right

Yep, got the copy consultant one too, they were all my kids shirts most of them

Im Fev and im proud

• 2 weeks later...

Archived