Summer bash

billybulldog

4 hours ago, Kevin Nicholas said:

If anyone thinks i am stubborn you are probably right. Hope i am not arrogant though. So think you are wrong.

Meanwhile its Oldham this week then Summer Bash for us to try to turn it round in May then kick on.

More chance of Piggy's mate

Turning a tenner around in his wallet... And that's pretty slim....his wallet that is ;)

But nowhere near as tight as mine ;)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Supertyke said:

Might be a Rams Supporter, but he talks much more sense than a certain person that I can think of.
Why not answer the man instead of taking your bat home? You did call Kevin arrogant and stubborn, just to contradict yourself a little later by saying he had done a fantastic job. So, what do you really think? Wine or water Billybulldog, what's it to be?

Cant you read i did answer him, im not the only one that thinks stubbornes and arrogancy is there, and its been noted in the lack of respnces by said person on the subject of the coach

2 hours ago, PKK said:

Yes, opinions are fine but forums have rules. If you post an opinion in a thread on something that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic, then it is just SPAM. As such is should be deleted by the moderators (or moved to one of the several other Diskin dissing threads on the forum).

It all goes to pot otherwise and people lose interest.

And doesnt that happen with every thread that you read, somewere down the line it always goes off the certain topic so whats difference with mine

21 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

BB has no problem criticising others but doesn't like it reciprocating 

IMO of course ha ha 

Wondered how long before a certain numpty piped up too, some people just cant help themselves, looking forward to your next wise comments

30 minutes ago, billybulldog said:

Another one sticking nose in, like i said dont like my.post dont read

I know I talk sh ite at times but you take the biscuit, plus if I don't agree with someone's comments I never ever insult them. Bare in mind majority of supporters your insulting are fellow bulldog fans.

28 minutes ago, billybulldog said:

Wondered how long before a certain numpty piped up too, some people just cant help themselves, looking forward to your next wise comments

You got that right,WISE COMMENTS ??

59 minutes ago, billybulldog said:

Another one sticking nose in, like i said dont like my.post dont read

I fail to see how anyone could know whether he liked your post unless he has read it :bb:

57 minutes ago, billybulldog said:

Cant you read i did answer him, im not the only one that thinks stubbornes and arrogancy is there, and its been noted in the lack of respnces by said person on the subject of the coach

And yes, I can read thank you very much ;-)

How about a touch of class now and again Billy? Huh?

18 minutes ago, Supertyke said:

I fail to see how anyone could know whether he liked your post unless he has read it :bb:

And yes, I can read thank you very much ;-)

How about a touch of class now and again Billy? Huh?

Hoping to see some for a change on sunday but not building my hopes up

44 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

I know I talk sh ite at times but you take the biscuit, plus if I don't agree with someone's comments I never ever insult them. Bare in mind majority of supporters your insulting are fellow bulldog fans.

You got that right,WISE COMMENTS ??

Didnt know blind side was a bulldog fan??

2 hours ago, billybulldog said:

I believe that your chairman has given you a full and frank response (sp) regarding the coach. I trust that you read and digested it. In case you didn't he agreed that he is stubborn - a necessary attribute when you are making decisions - but would be dismayed to be thought of as arrogant. Do you still believe that he is, as you posted earlier in this thread, or are you prepared to admit that you might have been mistaken?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

cracking idea i just come up wi...

DR  a few fans...:girlwah::download:

come on lads we aint far off game time. its a family game, i keep getting out mi sickbed to catch up with all the news and billys at it again.:aggressive:

1 hour ago, billybulldog said:

Hoping to see some for a change on sunday but not building my hopes up

So you do have a sense of humour after all ..... brilliant lol

To be fair to Billy I believe he was replying to me. I posted about attending the Summer Bash in a Summer Bash thread, and I also mentioned Diskin. 

Im not saying I agree with all Billy posts, but I can't help but feel a fair few folk are sat waiting to pounce on him/her. 

To read the responses I wouldn't say there's just one person who comes across childish. I'm expecting someone to have a pop over Billy's spelling, punctuation and grammar. 

Agree to disagree guys and move on.

18 hours ago, billybulldog said:

And doesnt that happen with every thread that you read, somewere down the line it always goes off the certain topic so whats difference with mine

So you're saying that because other threads get derailed somewhere else, it's a green light for you to derail any thread you fancy?

Rather than like, trying to stop it happening altogether?

Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

22 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

I believe that your chairman has given you a full and frank response (sp) regarding the coach. I trust that you read and digested it. In case you didn't he agreed that he is stubborn - a necessary attribute when you are making decisions - but would be dismayed to be thought of as arrogant. Do you still believe that he is, as you posted earlier in this thread, or are you prepared to admit that you might have been mistaken?

No i stand by my post thank you

On 10/05/2017 at 0:59 PM, billybulldog said:

Could anyone please tell me if tickets are on sale at the club please yet and prices for this occasion, imo of course we are playing the worst ive seen in years but the bash weekend is always one of my favourites

Get special warm up top too

IMG_0867.JPGAlso order your flip flops 

IMG_0583.JPG

On Thu May 18 2017 at 10:41 PM, doggystyle said:

To be fair to Billy I believe he was replying to me. I posted about attending the Summer Bash in a Summer Bash thread, and I also mentioned Diskin. 

Im not saying I agree with all Billy posts, but I can't help but feel a fair few folk are sat waiting to pounce on him/her. 

To read the responses I wouldn't say there's just one person who comes across childish. I'm expecting someone to have a pop over Billy's spelling, punctuation and grammar. 

Agree to disagree guys and move on.

At least i will still be at the games home and away so i realy am not bothered what people think about me or my comments, especially those who comment and dont go to the games, imo of course

3 hours ago, LuckyDog said:

Are tickets on sale at Batley this week? 

I guess you can pay cash on the day though??

There in iro office , would imagine breakfast club on Tuesday they will be on sale

IMG_0583.JPG

It will be a shame to see our teams play in a virtually deserted stadium on Sunday. Only our own diehards will be there at the death I reckon - everyone else will have cleared off after watching their own teams. 750 tops at the finish I reckon.

Does this set of fixtures still have a future?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived