Premier Sports Offer

Premier Sports have currently got a great offer, £25 for 12 months subscription. The offer code is GAA17 but it is only available to viewers on the Sky platform. 

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

Got signed up to this great deal. 

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

I signed up to this too mate. Thanks. Get to watch SOO and the RLWC17 for £25, and renewal after that for £60, for 12 months. They have College Gridiron too, so a lot to watch for me. 

Been reading this forum for months, finally signed up to it. Think its generally a great forum.

6 minutes ago, Southerner80 said:

I signed up to this too mate. Thanks. Get to watch SOO and the RLWC17 for £25, and renewal after that for £60, for 12 months. They have College Gridiron too, so a lot to watch for me. 

Been reading this forum for months, finally signed up to it. Think its generally a great forum.

Well done mate. Shows that it's not just Northerners who are tight wads! Enjoy

Yes indeed! We all like a bit of value! 

I mean as Ive got sky already and go to the international games (when they are in london) theres limits to how much my wife will let me spend on Sports. 

Archived