He signs.

ram1999k

2 hours ago, graham fisher said:

Fox, Don't you mean Tom Ashton?

Errm, yes. I had a late night - 10.00. 

Post now amended.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

My dad will get a season ticket next year but didn't realise he had to pledge ten pound until on way home. Said hel sort it at the Toulouse game. Browny wants to stay so let's hope we can sort his contract out. The point Coolie makes about ST is interesting too. I spoke to a fan in pub who said he won't buy one on principle he had to pay for summer bash when he didn't want to attend . Perhaps a good idea Coolie!

Thats great news .... I assume its Aaron Brown you are alluding to!!  if he wants to stay ... I am sure all Rams fans want him to stay ...  hopefully  NK wants him to stay as well ......   he has been fantastic since NK took over .... I look forward to hearing he has signed a 2 year contract!!  

25 minutes ago, christheram said:

My dad will get a season ticket next year but didn't realise he had to pledge ten pound until on way home. Said hel sort it at the Toulouse game. Browny wants to stay so let's hope we can sort his contract out. The point Coolie makes about ST is interesting too. I spoke to a fan in pub who said he won't buy one on principle he had to pay for summer bash when he didn't want to attend . Perhaps a good idea Coolie!

It wasn't Simon was it lol

Archived