He signs.

ram1999k

55 minutes ago, coolie said:

Under morrison I was hoping sykes would retire at the end of season.. 

But under kelly he has found a new lease of life and playing like the Paul sykes of old.

Rejuvenated totally

Give him a contract 

Agree 110%.  Been outstanding of late and seemed to be more of the playmaker yesterday than Gaz. Add in his tackling and he'd be a massive loss 

we don't know the full tale of course but I'd love to see him in a rams shirt next year. 

1 hour ago, coolie said:

Under morrison I was hoping sykes would retire at the end of season.. 

But under kelly he has found a new lease of life and playing like the Paul sykes of old.

Rejuvenated totally

Give him a contract 

I agree.

There is, however, just that small niggling matter of the Salary Cap gap to overcome if we want to sign them all.

My wish list of players for us to re-sign would be:

1, Josh Guzdek

2. Toby Adamson (naturally)

3. Aaron Brown

I very rarely got what I wanted for Christmas but it never stopped me from writing the lists.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

2 minutes ago, Wilsden Ram said:

I agree.

There is, however, just that small niggling matter of the Salary Cap gap to overcome if we want to sign them all.

Wilsden you'll be able to answer it

We've done this 4 game play off offer..how has it been received, I talked to a couple of fan's yesterday after the game who had taken the offer up on the tickets..but wasn't going to get a season ticket next season as they would miss a few games.

What's the feasibility of having different season tickets as in

1 for 5 league games "pick n mix"

1 for 10 games "mini season ticket"

Then the full season ticket to run along side the other 2

So rather than fans not buying a season ticket of any kind,they've a choice of product to suit their circumstances, and a season ticket that could raise our salary cap

Would this work?? 

2 hours ago, coolie said:

playing like the Paul sykes of old.

Rejuvenated totally

Give him a contract 

It's a amazing how not having a contract and it being contract signing time how performances of certain players pick up...

purely coincidental I know..:sclerosis:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

11 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

It's a amazing how not having a contract and it being contract signing time how performances of certain players pick up...

purely coincidental I know..:sclerosis:

Good result of yours yesterday.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

12 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Good result of yours yesterday.

Yeah funny that Crookes especially went well :clapping:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

A few of the Swinton players put themselves in the shop window, shame it was Scope really 

1 hour ago, Blind side johnny said:

My wish list of players for us to re-sign would be:

1, Josh Guzdek

2. Toby Adamson (naturally)

3. Aaron Brown

I very rarely got what I wanted for Christmas but it never stopped me from writing the lists.

They would be mine as well,all 3 players are showing the form and ability we knew they had.

41 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

They would be mine as well,all 3 players are showing the form and ability we knew they had.

That Potts is looking good as well - form winger in the division.;)

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

57 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

I'd like to see Potts given another contract because I don't think we've seen the best of him up to yesterday,he's certainly had his share of injuries this season.

If he keeps scoring 4 try's no doubt he will be giving another contract.

18 hours ago, graham fisher said:

I'd like to see Potts given another contract because I don't think we've seen the best of him up to yesterday,he's certainly had his share of injuries this season.

Probably but NK will be aiming for a squad of around 25, any more will be unwieldy. We have just signed a new winger from RU and Ashton is due to get a run out at centre later in the season, according to LE.

Archived